• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kraft Donated Pats Plane to fly Anti's to DC

WTF?
"
Students and families from Parkland, Fla. were transported to Washington, D.C., ahead of the “March for Our Lives” against gun violence this Saturday with the help of the New England Patriots.

On Thursday, team owner Robert Kraft provided the team’s official plane to fly the families of the 17 victims of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting and some of the students who were injured and survived the harrowing incident to the nation’s capital for the event, according to Patriots spokesman Stacey James.

James said Kraft decided to lend the plane to those affected by the shooting after former Arizona Representative Gabrielle Giffords and her husband, Mark Kelly, reached out to him and asked for the favor.

Kelly and his wife founded “Giffords,” a gun violence prevention organization, after Giffords survived being shot in the head in Arizona during a public event in 2011."
Parkland, Fla. students and families flew to Washington, D.C. on the Patriots team plane - The Boston Globe

tenor.gif

Kraft was born in Brookline, and is a declared DNC donor in the past. You guys are really shocked at this? [rofl]

-Mike

Bwa-ha-ha! Join me and the rest of the nation in our hatred of the Patriots!

My reasons keep growing.

Only 3 weeks for football worth watching to begin again!

To me the article is an admission that behind this "student protest" is the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, also known as douche unemployed astronaut Mark Kelly and his meal ticket Gabby Giffords.

Retweet if it suits you...

that's technically a donation with tax implications ... for peons, not special people though

Didn't someone post (not sure what thread) a FB comment from one of the moonbats who was upset she didn't get her "acknowledgement letter" cuz she donated more than the price of the t-shirt? That sounds like tax ack, which any of us in 501(c)(3)-land know plenty about. Are they trying to position this as a 501(c)(3)??

Didn't someone post (not sure what thread) a FB comment from one of the moonbats who was upset she didn't get her "acknowledgement letter" cuz she donated more than the price of the t-shirt? That sounds like tax ack, which any of us in 501(c)(3)-land know plenty about. Are they trying to position this as a 501(c)(3)??

dude, if you run for Dim office you can make SBRs, ATF will investigate and let you go. No one is going after any forms.

Isn't he a new daddy as of just last year? Doesn't he want the child to grow up in a country with just a little less tyranny in it?

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/28/robert-krafts-much-younger-girlfriend-secretly-had-a-baby/

No, because he has enough money to buy whatever protection he needs for himself or his family, just like all the other hypocrites.

Any doubt about what happened at bass pro shop now , kids

Although I believe BP did it on their own, I'm sure Kraft wasn't crying to hear that BP cancelled the GOAL/women's group event.

Jewish folks have a long history of supporting gun control.

Not this Jew, but for the most part you are correct for US Jews.

Actually no.
Seriously? Google "Jewish Politicians" and look at what comes up. A Who's Who of anti 2nd scumbags. Not to infer that all of them are antis...but a HUGE proportion are. Oh, and I am part Jewish, so this is not an anti Semitic rant by any means. Soros come to mind?

Back
Top Bottom