Kraft Donated Pats Plane to fly Anti's to DC

Seriously? Google "Jewish Politicians" and look at what comes up. A Who's Who of anti 2nd scumbags. Not to infer that all of them are antis...but a HUGE proportion are. Oh, and I am part Jewish, so this is not an anti Semitic rant by any means. Soros come to mind?

Part Jewish? That's like saying you are almost pregnant. Either you are or you are not. [rolleyes]

Was at the Salem 99s this afternoon, and some of the TVs were showing these asswipes in Boston. Asked the bartender why this garbage was on, supposed to be only sports on the TV. She said it WAS a "sports channel" , and proceeded to change it to a different channel.

Part Jewish? That's like saying you are almost pregnant. Either you are or you are not. [rolleyes]
It depends... [rofl2]

I have parents from both sides of the cross... I was also raised both catholic and Jewish. BUT, we stopped going to 'church' when I was still very young (don't really remember going there except for funerals). We did 'observe' the christian holidays, but we also observed the Jewish holidays (much closer, but not insanely). So, yes, both xmas and Chanuka were celebrated in our house. We still do that today (I'll be going to my sister/mother's place next Saturday AND Sunday for both Passover dinner and then for something for Easter).

I've always identified as more Jewish than not... So maybe I should just 'self-identify' as Jewish... ;)

I thought Jewish, in addition to a religion, was also a nationality as in my grandson’s dad is Jewish.

I thought my grandson was 1/2 Jewish.

I learn something every day

Don't we have Patriots thread? Aren't we suppose to be a Patriots Nation?

Well done Kraft! Trying to save your butt. Guess what, these "kids" will get you one day anyway on #ME2 or any other made up BS.

As far as Patriots go, they are nothing else but a bunch of thugs with one Forrest Brady Gump.

It depends... [rofl2]

I have parents from both sides of the cross... I was also raised both catholic and Jewish. BUT, we stopped going to 'church' when I was still very young (don't really remember going there except for funerals). We did 'observe' the christian holidays, but we also observed the Jewish holidays (much closer, but not insanely). So, yes, both xmas and Chanuka were celebrated in our house. We still do that today (I'll be going to my sister/mother's place next Saturday AND Sunday for both Passover dinner and then for something for Easter).

I've always identified as more Jewish than not... So maybe I should just 'self-identify' as Jewish... ;)
My brother married an Italian girl, Catholic. They have two boys. Baptized and Confirmed. My brother goes to church on occasion, doesn't take communion. Don't think he's been in a synagogue in 20+ years aside from when my daughters became Bat Mitzvah. My ex is Jewish. Lady Radtekk is very NOT.

I thought Jewish, in addition to a religion, was also a nationality as in my grandson’s dad is Jewish.

I thought my grandson was 1/2 Jewish.

I learn something every day

Lol, Jewish is the ethnicity/religion, Israel is the country, it's citizens are Israeli. Some of them are Muslim, Christian, Druze... If you are Jewish and can document it your citizenship is automatic I believe. I think they may use DNA, not sure. Honestly, haven't applied, don't know the details, just "what I've heard" which is worth EXACTLY what I paid for it.

Don't we have Patriots thread? Aren't we suppose to be a Patriots Nation?

Well done Kraft! Trying to save your butt. Guess what, these "kids" will get you one day anyway on #ME2 or any other made up BS.

As far as Patriots go, they are nothing else but a bunch of thugs with one Forrest Brady Gump.
Forrest Brady Gump!
[laugh2][rofl][rofl2]

Lol, Jewish is the ethnicity/religion, Israel is the country, it's citizens are Israeli. Some of them are Muslim, Christian, Druze... If you are Jewish and can document it your citizenship is automatic I believe. I think they may use DNA, not sure. Honestly, haven't applied, don't know the details, just "what I've heard" which is worth EXACTLY what I paid for it.

So you’re saying my grandson is half a Jewish and not half Israeli?

Why don't we ask and send a letter to Mr. Kraft see if he can loan us the plane for a pro gun rally for veterans to fly on board, lets see what he says

I think we already know how he feels about Veterans and the flag.
His anti gun sentiments are probably from losing money when his thugs end up in prison for shooting someone.
National Felons League

So you’re saying my grandson is half a Jewish and not half Israeli?
Judaism is a religion. Israel is a nation, hence an Israeli is a citizen of Israel. One can be Jewish and Israeli or not, just like one can be Israeli and Jewish or not. They are neither mutually exclusive nor does one require the other. I am an American who happens to be Jewish. I am not Israeli. I can go back 3-5 generations (depending on parent) and show Jewish forbears. If I converted to Pastafarianism tomorrow I would no longer be Jewish. Why? Because I was wearing a colander instead of a yarmulke/kippah. An Islam following Arab who is a citizen of Israel is by definition a non-Jewish Israeli. There is a fairly large population of Ethiopian Jews, most of whom (as my 80's addled brain recalls) emigrated to Israel in the 50's and 60's. They looked pretty much like all the other Ethiopeans.

I believe, based on NOTHING but a factoid floating around in my brain, that if one can somehow "prove" Jewish heritage it is an advantage (or pre-qualifier) for Israeli citizenship. Not MY rule, but THEIRS, if I am even accurate. Which I may very well not be.

My point in this is only that accuracy matters. People who share a religion will tend to share genetics because people tend to prefer "my kind" to "not my kind". Similar language, beliefs, clothing, diets, worship, neighborhood, education, etc... Is it a surprise then that over time they will tend to share similar physical traits and genetic expression? But religion is a belief system handed down by one's parents, and in MOST religions it is MATERNAL.

Finally, at least until the last few years, one could no more change ones race than sex, but could easily convert to another religion. That metric is no longer as valid, although Ben Shapiro rightly argues that even if you remove the boy "parts", the XY chromosome "problem" remains. You may dress and act like a girl, but your genes say otherwise. But genes are not deterministic for religion.

Was at the Salem 99s this afternoon, and some of the TVs were showing these asswipes in Boston. Asked the bartender why this garbage was on, supposed to be only sports on the TV. She said it WAS a "sports channel" , and proceeded to change it to a different channel.
You should try sports talk radio. I have friends in the business who tell me 93.7 employs hosts specifically for their leftist views. I turn it on and have to listen to that rancid c*** Trenni Kusnierek spouting off about the march yesterday. What happened to it being a sports talk station. Soccer game on other station so I turned it off.

If Kraft hates Guns so much, how come everytime the Patriots score, they fire weapons of war?

True and I bet he is guarded with "weapons of personal protection" like these:

1-MP7A1-RIGHT-AUG-2016.jpg

how can an honest peasant get those?

Here we go again with the experts on Jews and Jews and gun control.

All I realize on this thread is that some of you gun-toting neanderthals are anti-semitic. And, that Robert Kraft is a useless scumbag - has nothing to do with him being a f***ing Jew.

Thanks

You should try sports talk radio. I have friends in the business who tell me 93.7 employs hosts specifically for their leftist views. I turn it on and have to listen to that rancid c*** Trenni Kusnierek spouting off about the march yesterday. What happened to it being a sports talk station. Soccer game on other station so I turned it off.

LOL, well, yeah, thats the recipe of that station, is shit stirring between that stupid broad, minihane, and whatever the name of the fake conservative they have on there.... I don't understand how anyone can even tune into that
dump anymore.

-Mike

Another high profile, very wealthy Jewish person who wants to strip Americans of their rights. Ho hum.

I doubt he's even thinking that deeply about it, Kraft is just a generic moonbat when it comes down to it, so if someone (and apparently he knows the astronaut traitor kelly somehow) with a typical moonbat cause asks for a favor hes going to do it.

-Mike

Reason why I'm a TB fan and not a Patriots fan.Kraft is an old senile fool.

You realize that like, most of the profit in the NFL is all pretty much shared, right? An NFL team is just one of 32 spigots television money etc comes out of. Not supporting one team vs another does absolutely nothing, when Kraft (or any other NFL owner for that matter) hears that someone hates his team but watches another NFL
team, they just quietly chuckle to themselves, because that kind of angst is a meaningless gesture.

If you really wanted to pretend that you were actually punishing Kraft, you'd have to stop watching football
altogether. (and if you want it to have any effect, you'd have to get millions of other people to stop watching
it, too. ) Even the worst rated, regular season sunday games get like 7 million viewers... and more typical is 20 million + for better games. Good luck scaring the TV money away from that...

You ever wonder why there are so many shitty NFL teams? Because the ownership doesn't care.... having that NFL revenue spigot in the back office compensates for the embarrassment of having a shitty team.

So if you're upset about this, as futile as I think it is- you're going to have to join the anti-kneeling jingos. While I think its futile, at least, on paper, if you wanted to punish someone like Kraft, that type of boycott is basically "the only game in town".

-Mike

Why is it every time somebody mentions the word Jew,everybody that is a Jew has to proclaim it ? I honestly think the only people who care who is a Jew or not,are other Jews.It's like there is some sort of board code that alerts Jews whenever the word Jew is typed in a post so they can respond.

DrGrant,is this true,is there some sort of secret Jew board code embedded here ?

Why is it every time somebody mentions the word Jew,everybody that is a Jew has to proclaim it ? I honestly think the only people who care who is a Jew or not,are other Jews.It's like there is some sort of board code that alerts Jews whenever the word Jew is typed in a post so they can respond.

DrGrant,is this true,is there some sort of secret Jew board code embedded here ?

Not that I'm aware of.... I think the general reaction you see though is because the jews that aren't rights hating pricks don't like being lumped in with the ones that are.... even if pro-rights jews are in a clear minority in this country, it still has an anti-semetic/bigoted sort of overtone to it whenever that trope is hauled out there, with its built in implication- EG, "oh (insert famous person name here) is a jew, so of course he's anti gun!"

It'd be kinda like someone saying to me "oh you must hate guns you're from california and you live in massachusetts, so.. obviously..."

Or it's like me going up to a black guy at the range and going "So why did you vote for Hillary clinton?.... you black, she's obviously your candidate!"

There's obviously a fine line though. Earlier in this thread (or a related one) I mentioned that Kraft was from Brookline, so of course he's a moonbat" and someone might say "oh that's anti semetic because everyone knows that its cause jews lived in brookline!!!" etc.. but I was making a geographically pejorative statement not so much
one based on religion. There's about a 90% chance that anyone from Brookline is going to be a moonbat, jew or not.

It's also like hearing the shitbirds that come out and go "So what's his NES username?" everytime some guy is in the news that committed some kind of a wacky gun crime....

I don't get easily offended, but I understand why others do....

-Mike

I would debate this strongly, and it sure as shit doesn't go on in Israel.

Israel is very much like us. About 50% of citizens believe that when they will start singing kumbaya with their angry enemies all problems will go away. They also believe that gunz are evil and should be replaced with water balloons. In addition, some religious zealots living over there do not like Israel, guns and those who want to work on Friday. So, they are just like us, except they did not take any statues down yet and did not ask their kidz to rewrite their laws. That is an insanity they did not reach!

Back
Top Bottom