Justice Kavanaugh

So if they have to shutdown at 2pm due to Schumer invoking the 2hr rule, then does that mean the committee votes today to send his nomination to the full senate for a vote?

VT Leahy just directed the "I was born last night...." quote at Kavanaugh reagrding the fact that Kavanaugh did not knowingly receive "stolen emails" used in prior hearings. Then states that Kavanaugh's memory is "convenient".

Booker is a moron.....

Senate releases confidential documents the night before and this morning he announces he's releasing restricted content.........

What a fool

‘Confidential’ Kavanaugh emails posted by Cory Booker were cleared, despite dramatic claim of defying rules

This is awesome. He knew they were cleared because he helped get them cleared, then pretended to not know, hopped on his soap box to grandstand and go all Kaepernick, "risking" his seat on the Senate, for what turned out to be emails where Kavanaugh advised "the Bush administration to use “race-neutral” policies in airport security".

So a lot of noise about nothing, only to show that Kavanaugh isn't racist. Nailed it!

Update: Fox News reported that Booker’s office had been informed that the documents had been cleared before the hearing.

'Spartacus' Cory Booker 'Broke Rules' to Release Emails Already Cleared for Publication | Breitbart

I didn't have time to watch the whole circus so I just skipped around to some of the major points. Yeah she's not bad looking, definitely better than Mazie Thebozo, but not exactly a supermodel either.

Quite frankly I can't stand to watch much of this crap any more , all the clowns yelling the background and all the physically half-dead Democrats combined with all the brain dead Democrats - just make the whole clown show a waste of time to watch.

What an embarrassment. The guy is going to sink if he runs for POTUS.

Not if people don't care about history. Hillary had exactly 0 redeeming qualities and damn near stole the election. These .pols who blatantly lie (cough Colombian Jewish immigrant cough, cough Liewatha cough) prove that you can say anything to gain support and if anyone calls you on it, just double down until nobody has a clue either way and you already got the support you wanted.

I just lost my sh!t in front of my kids listening to Blumenthal, I haven't screamed at the TV so loud in I don't know how long.

Can we swear here??

Grave Dancer Extraordinaire........rat bastard.

Wait, what!?

These are all the same idiots that after hearing who was nominated for SCOTUS said they would never vote for the nominee under any circumstances. So then what do they care even a little what the voluminous Kavanaugh’s docs say... they are already a no.

Can we just move to the vote please.
I believe they were saying that BEFORE the nomination was made.

I didn't have time to watch the whole circus so I just skipped around to some of the major points. Yeah she's not bad looking, definitely better than Mazie Thebozo, but not exactly a supermodel either.

Quite frankly I can't stand to watch much of this crap any more , all the clowns yelling the background and all the physically half-dead Democrats combined with all the brain dead Democrats - just make the whole clown show a waste of time to watch.
Just watch enough to know your enemies.

Blumenthal is a military poser. Lied for years about being a Vietnam Veteran. He’s a class A POS and people still elect him. He should be in jail for Stolen Valor yet he’s one of the loudest mouths up there questioning Kavanaugh on his integrity, what a joke.

Last edited:
Blumenthal is a military poser. Lied for years about being a Vietnam Veteran. He’s a class A POS and people still elect him. He should be in jail for Stolen Valor yet he’s one of the loudest mouths up their questioning Kavanaugh on his integrity, what a joke.

Come on! He misspoke a few times about which continent he was on. /sarc

Seriously, how do they throw around the term "assault weapons" like that??

Bluminturd and that dead carcass from CA keep calling them assault weapons, and Kavanaugh correctly calls them Semi-automatic weapons.

Back
Top Bottom