• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Justice Kavanaugh

Blumenthal is an idiot but he makes a good point about the 42,000 page data dump last night. How were the republican able to review those documents so quickly?

Kavanaugh was not nominated by an unindicted co-conspirator. Trump wasn't named as a co-conspirator in a court of law until well after the nomination.

Last edited:
Blumenthal is an idiot but he makes a good point about the 42,000 page data dump last night. How were the republican able to review those documents so quickly?

They used the same algorithm that allowed the FBI to examine all 30,000 of Hillary's email by just looking at 3,000 of them...

Grassley said they don't just get the docs. electronically, but as .pdfs which his staff reviewed. (A fact conveniently omitted by Bloomenturd if true.)

That didn't take long. Lots of info about her. She is a mom, well educated, quite well off, attractive and married.

Zina Bash Is the Woman Sitting Behind Brett Kavanaugh | Heavy.com

The woman sitting behind Judge Brett Kavanaugh is becoming a Twitter star as she has been accused of smirking when Democrats speak and looking “smug.” The woman has been identified as Zina Bash, 36. Bash was sitting directly behind Kavanaugh during the first day of his Supreme Court confirmation hearing on September 4.

What a smoke show.

bw5b8ebd15.jpg

so Senator Whitehouse is calling scotus corrupt....

that is some serious accusations of corruption.

He said corporate lawyers deliberately lost cases in lower courts so the could go before scotus for favor because of the Roberts Five...

Sounds familiar, kind of like Healey not prosecuting the new AWB and storage requirements I've heard other places theres also agreements not to prosecute certain types of crimes for other political matters (think ice).

I have to tell you, I heard Blumenthal and this guy is more unhinged than Maxine. Unbelievable. This SOB basically declared POTUS as a criminal on senate floor in an official hearing.

do the dems just pass their notes onto the next speaker? Harris makes me sick. They keep bringing up past racism and bussing and assuming he would have ruled against them.

If they want to review the 42,000 pages of documents they have tonight and tomorrow night.

Plus I don't even see the point as the dems said they aren't voting for him anyway. So who cares if you have time to read the documents.

The original report decrying his nomination was "x" - which meant that they were opposed to any nomination. Which is fine, I guess that's how the game is played now. But elections have consequences. Can a republican just call for a vote?

"My esteemed Libtard Moonbats - you don't like this guy, we get it, can we cut to the chase and vote so you can lose? This way we can all go back to fleecing the taxpayers and fattening our pockets?"

Wouldn't honesty be great?

I don't understand why they are not at least enforcing the rules of decorum .
Some of these shitheels crossed the line , way over the line.
Start bitch slapping some semblance of civility back into these clowns or toss their ass.

Last edited:

Kind of reminds me of the "You have to vote on it to see what's in it" BS that Pelosi spouted a few years back.

so Senator Whitehouse is calling scotus corrupt....

that is some serious accusations of corruption.

He said corporate lawyers deliberately lost cases in lower courts so the could go before scotus for favor because of the Roberts Five...
Guess we need Mueller to investigate SCOTUS now.
They used the same algorithm that allowed the FBI to examine all 30,000 of Hillary's email by just looking at 3,000 of them...
I thought it was 300,000?
NES loves a woman with long fingers
They come in handy when trying to reach things.

Back
Top Bottom