• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Justice Kavanaugh

This is an embarrassment of our government and a serious argument in favor of term limits. Were I Grassley, I would say STFU dems, we are moving on.

Booker is lying saying they only have 10% of the information they need on this guy. They have over 450,000 documents and are looking only for about another 100,000 to 150,000 documents mostly from when he was on the Bush Administration. But they supplied 3x more than any other nominee. Booker should be sanctioned for lying.

At what point do We say "This cannot go on any longer!" ?
At what point do we take back control of Our Government?
At what point are these Politicians Tried and Convicted of crimes against the American People?
When will We take back Our Birthright?...

How did all these retarded juvenile protesters get into the hearing?

If they were invited by senators those senators should be sanctioned/prosecuted

Feinstein is doing shout outs to all the players now, Sharpton among them. It sounds like amateur night at the Apollo there.

Democrats slam White House for withholding documents on Supreme Court nominee - One America News Network

Kavanaugh, nominated by President Donald Trump, worked in the White House under former President George W. Bush, whose lawyers combed through documents from that time and decided that 27,000 of them were protected under “constitutional privilege.”

The White House directed them not to hand them over to the Senate Judiciary Committee, one of Bush’s lawyers said in a letter to the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, which will host the hearings scheduled to start on Tuesday.

Another 102,000 pages of documents related to Kavanaugh’s record were not turned over for other reasons. The committee has had access to more than 415,000 pages on Kavanaugh’s background, the lawyer said in the letter.

At what point do We say "This cannot go on any longer!" ?
At what point do we take back control of Our Government?
At what point are these Politicians Tried and Convicted of crimes against the American People?
When will We take back Our Birthright?...

Shortly, lots of people no longer consent - when the govt comes to force the consent it will get interesting (think ERPO).

If the Dems get back in the White House and have the Senate in 2020/2024/2028...., odds on them closing the hearings to spectators or stacking them?

Ruth Bader Ginsberg was confirmed 96-3, and this is what Kavanaugh gets? We are cruising towards real violence folks.

so Senator Whitehouse is calling scotus corrupt....

that is some serious accusations of corruption.

He said corporate lawyers deliberately lost cases in lower courts so the could go before scotus for favor because of the Roberts Five...

Last edited:
I started watching these proceedings from when they started this morning. I don’t know why I must be late for my medications or something. It seems last night the Democrats all participated in a conference call. During the call they discussed how to disrupt the proceedings and make them go on as long as possible. I don’t remember which Republican senator brought it up but it was brought up and the Democrats did confirm that the call took place.
To me that’s called conspiracy to defraud. Which should result in criminal action. All these Dem’s should be rounded up, tossed in a cell and tried as enemies of the state.

Feinstein might actually be mentally ill, or senile...

Grassley says something to the effect of "OK start the 30 minute break, and let's make sure we're back on time, because with the Gorsuch hearings we got back from the break 10 minutes late" and she starts spouting "You said Gorsuch! Gorsuch, this isn't Gorsuch..."

That didn't take long. Lots of info about her. She is a mom, well educated, quite well off, attractive and married.

Zina Bash Is the Woman Sitting Behind Brett Kavanaugh | Heavy.com

The woman sitting behind Judge Brett Kavanaugh is becoming a Twitter star as she has been accused of smirking when Democrats speak and looking “smug.” The woman has been identified as Zina Bash, 36. Bash was sitting directly behind Kavanaugh during the first day of his Supreme Court confirmation hearing on September 4.

Last edited:
That didn't take long. Lots of info about her. She is smart, well educated, quite well off, attractive and married.

Zina Bash Is the Woman Sitting Behind Brett Kavanaugh | Heavy.com

The woman sitting behind Judge Brett Kavanaugh is becoming a Twitter star as she has been accused of smirking when Democrats speak and looking “smug.” The woman has been identified as Zina Bash, 36. Bash was sitting directly behind Kavanaugh during the first day of his Supreme Court confirmation hearing on September 4.

Not guilty!

the democrats should have just issued a joint statement because not a single one said anything different from the other. They all said the same thing just in a different way.

Back
Top Bottom