Justice Kavanaugh

"Pence said in a statement that Kavanaugh’s confirmation marks another success under the Trump administration"

“In nominating Judge Kavanaugh, President Trump kept his word to the American people to appoint judges who will interpret the Constitution as written and uphold the God-given liberties enshrined there.”

Winning. I am SOOOOOO not tired of all the winning.

I have a feeling that they may not survive all the way to November. They are self destructing at increased speed, based on our trusty media's reports:
From here to court steps, a day of fury and division - The Boston Globe
“I had to spend a few hours curled up on my couch,” Jane Piercy, 56, of Brookline, said outside the State House on Friday night. “I’m not making that up, either. I just felt sick.”
But she did not stay home for long. On Friday night, Piercy was among the hundreds who rushed to Beacon Hill to protest the Senate’s handling of sexual assault allegations raised against Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh and the devastating implication that, a year into the #MeToo movement, and with Kavanaugh now confirmed as a justice, women are still not being heard.
------------
“I woke up, still feeling betrayed — but resolved,” tweeted Ayanna Pressley, the city councilor and sexual assault survivor who upset 10-term Democratic incumbent Representative Mike Capuano in the September primary. “They have knocked us down, but not out. I still believe in the power of us.”

Next Sunday marks the one-year anniversary of the birth of the #MeToo movement — a hashtag campaign begun on Twitter by actress Alyssa Milano encouraging women to divulge their own experiences with sexual harassment and assault.
----------
“At this stage, we just have to show up and keep a long view,” said Colette Berard, 39, of Somerville. “I’m a history teacher so I think of other movements in our country. . . . They want us to be complacent.”

In Washington on Saturday, hundreds of demonstrators chanted “Vote No” outside the Supreme Court , and one woman dressed as a handmaid to represent the antifeminist future imagined in Margaret Atwood’s dystopian novel, “The Handmaid’s Tale.” Others wore T-shirts with a foreboding prediction for the midterm elections: “November is coming.” When a passing motorist shouted support for the man of the hour — “Kavanaugh rules!” — a few in the crowd shouted back an obscenity.

This is what really sucks about the Kavanaugh thing. The Dems and Ford are doing a great disservice to all those women who really have experienced rape or sexual discrimination - by crying wolf as a last ditch political tactic. Because if accusations with no credibility must be treated the same as serious ones, this casts doubt on all accusations.

So typical of the left’s leadership to stab its own supporters in the back.

Ok, so the anti Collins folks are coming out in droves and trying to fund any/all opponents in her next race (to the tune of millions of $ ?). I, for one, am going to donate $100 to her campaign fund with an attached note explaining the reasons why someone who doesn't live in her state is donating. She did the right thing, made a speach that will live on and deserves to be recognized.

Anyone else ?

P
Run againt her, and drop out after the money is spent.

Perhaps this is off topic. However, *puts tinfoil hat on* why have the ricin attacks received almost no coverage? Seems to me that if it happened to Obama, Schumer, Feinstein, etc. There would be mass hysteria. Dogs and cats living together....
I read it wasn’t risen, only castor beans , and they caught the nitwit right away.

Now if we can just replace Ginsberg.
maxresdefault.jpg

This is what really sucks about the Kavanaugh thing. The Dems and Ford are doing a great disservice to all those women who really have experienced rape or sexual discrimination - by crying wolf as a last ditch political tactic. Because if accusations with no credibility must be treated the same as serious ones, this casts doubt on all accusations.

So typical of the left’s leadership to stab its own supporters in the back.

Welcome to the world of screwed up liberals. Do you remember how they kidnapped the good thing like healthcare and made it into a disaster? How about "GUNZ"? Instead of chasing criminals they have made criminals out of us........Whatever they will touch they will destroy!

They are using 100 years old receipt, maybe even older, but 100 years ago it was made into " a scientific materialism". I will try to explain it without too many words. If somebody will come to the gas station today and tell the owner that he is making a profit which he should share with a community owner would laugh. Scientific materialism gets a buy-in from the masses first. Media will spread info about gas station owners making huge profits. Then, it will be revealed that child labor is used to produce gas. Next, few gas station owners will be selected and written up for their "illegal" price fixing. All of these activities will take one or two years and only when majority of clueless people is convinced party will attack gas owners with a well prepared reasoning agreed upon already by "educated" masses.

Never underestimate commies! Never take them lightly and never believe them! They invent everything. Because their constructions are standing in swamps they will eventually fail, but during that process many of us will be spending time in something like this:
The Remains Of Stalin’s Dead Road

Last edited:
Funny thing about castor beans. When I was in the 7th grade, the teacher handed everyone a little envelope with about 10 castor beans. We were then told that xx% of our grade for the semester was for us to run an experiment using our beans. We were warned they contained a deadly poison and not to eat them.

Nobody in class thought to do ricin refinement as his/her experiment.

Never underestimate commies! Never take them lightly and never believe them! They invent everything. Because their constructions are standing in swamps they will eventually fail, but during that process many of us will be spending time in something like this:
The Remains Of Stalin’s Dead Road

Thank you for that link. I looked at every picture. Beyond depressing that humanity can fall so low.

I was talking to my daughter this evening about the Vietnam war. I think we would all be shocked if we knew just how little young people know about the history of our country now, never mind 20th century Europe.

Charlie Baker must be busy working on his blue wave extensions. No post on his Twitter account today. Usually every little activity is posted over there with the exception of sleepwalking on the plane and anything related to the real Republican victories.

What a sad loser!

Charlie Baker endorses ballot question to uphold transgender rights

Trust me, if the measure passes, that pud and our esteemed legislature will pull every underhanded trick
they can to have it thrown out, invalidated, etc.

it's pretty pathetic that we have to play politics when it comes to the SJC. It pretty much sums up America, and how disgusting we've become......

This is a grandstanding bluff.
She is counting on not get this stuff, if she thought there was a chance of it going public she would drop it like a hot potato.

:emoji_tiger:

Pretty sure she still thinks George W. Bush is the president on occasion.... I'm not overly worried about the ramblings of that particular dementia patient.

Cory Booker shared with commie implants in Iowa a short video clip about his unfortunate defeat yesterday. He is hoping that they will feel sorry for him and finance his new stick, shtick, for 2020. Cory's impressive political program did not change, it is still just a plain destruction of everything that does not look like Cory. Finesnake makes a brief appearance in the video clip. Any resemblance to actual events or actual DOP leaders is just an illusion projected by our brains tired from the political BS choking our country for a decade already.

View: https://youtu.be/haZEcPbF1T0

Last edited:
Charlie Baker must be busy working on his blue wave extensions. No post on his Twitter account today. Usually every little activity is posted over there with the exception of sleepwalking on the plane and anything related to the real Republican victories.

What a sad loser!

Charlie Baker endorses ballot question to uphold transgender rights

why wouldn't he? He signed it into law....

This State is About to Have a Bathroom Bill of its Own

"Earlier this week, Governor Charlie Baker, a moderate Republican who angered LGBT constituents by not weighing in on the issue for months, indicated he would sign the house bill. It’s now up to the senate and house decide what’s next although senate president Stan Rosenberg said he is amenable to the house bill."

And Baker is such a coward he hid from constituents when they wanted to raise concerns...

Massachusetts House Overwhelmingly Passes Transgender Rights Bill

"At mid-afternoon about 50 opponents of the bill gathered in the governor’s outer office requesting a meeting with Baker, but were told by an aide he was not in the building."

The wife and I are voting no on all the ballot questions.

Ford won't pursue allegations against Kavanaugh further

Christine Blasey Ford has no plans to further pursue allegations against Brett Kavanaugh: Attorney

"Christine Blasey Ford has no further plans to pursue her sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh, according to her lawyers."

"Ford does not want the situation to "drag on into the next Congress should Democrats end up winning control on Capitol Hill," the network reported."

"She does not want him to be impeached?" CNN's Dana Bash later asked.

"No," Katz replied flatly.

upload_2018-10-7_8-13-45.png

Back
Top Bottom