Justice Kavanaugh

Just making the observation that one does not preclude the other. Personally, my opinion is that she is a conniving nut job. Which I think is a prerequisite to get into politics.
Is Feinstein just insane, or does she have advanced alzheimers or something?

Last edited:
Ford won't pursue allegations against Kavanaugh further

Christine Blasey Ford has no plans to further pursue allegations against Brett Kavanaugh: Attorney

"Christine Blasey Ford has no further plans to pursue her sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh, according to her lawyers."

"Ford does not want the situation to "drag on into the next Congress should Democrats end up winning control on Capitol Hill," the network reported."

"She does not want him to be impeached?" CNN's Dana Bash later asked.

"No," Katz replied flatly.

View attachment 249474

I hope the internet doesn't leave her alone, how convenient she wants to just slither away as quick as she came on the scene.

I hope the internet doesn't leave her alone, how convenient she wants to just slither away as quick as she came on the scene.

I was thinking the same thing. For over two months she's trying to ruin the guy and his family and now all of a sudden she wants it to drop. Just confirms to me this whole story was a hoax/lie.

I think this has to do with my previous point in that she knew it was BS when she sent Feinstein the mail in the first place. She wasn't expecting Feinsten's office to out her, and for it to go viral. She could either retract or make up stuff (with help) to push forward. She was not going to be "allowed" to retract. Now that it's over, she wants no more part of it.
Christine Blasey Ford has no plans to further pursue allegations against Brett Kavanaugh: Attorney

Do not worry. She will go back to the stable of the fine liberal educators populating green pastures of our commie Academia. She will be teaching young ladies how to build a nice retirement nest by partying now and accusing 40 years later!

it's pretty pathetic that we have to play politics when it comes to the SJC. It pretty much sums up America, and how disgusting we've become......

We? Who’s we? They. They can’t handle the shoe being on the other foot. They don’t understand that there is more than one way to see things. They steamrolled our viewpoint for 8 years under obummer. Elections have consequences.

I think this has to do with my previous point in that she knew it was BS when she sent Feinstein the mail in the first place. She wasn't expecting Feinsten's office to out her, and for it to go viral. She could either retract or make up stuff (with help) to push forward. She was not going to be "allowed" to retract. Now that it's over, she wants no more part of it.

She was a prototype. It almost worked. Dems need to work on the released product now so every potential candidate, every man in America, will understand the fear of "potential revelations".

Potential perjury charges will scare the spots off a hyena. Don’t think the R’s would let this woman off the hook if she kept it going.

There, my friend, lies the huge problem we have in this country. We are shy to prosecute. On one hand, our .gov does not mind pumping lead into innocent people, but when it comes to politicians and creatures they decide to leak, we like them to crawl back into academia where they can quietly charge a fortune for their woodworking classes. This has nothing to do with being nice! This is an incompetence and an injustice in our legal system. Sessions does know about it and his way to fight it is to increase his daily intake of melatonin. [frown]

What a RINO Baker is, "totally against Kavanaugh pick" .

Ask Charlie not what he has done with jobs or the public transportation in Boston, you know the nothing answer already, just ask him how does it feel when his sleepwalking son falsely accused of groping an innocent woman on the plane has a father who does not mind false accusations and claps hands whenever new false accusations show up. This is not the first one for Charlie!
Steve Wynn Sues Former Wynn Resorts Employee Over Allegations
Gov. Baker's thoughts on Brett Kavanaugh's possible Supreme Court confirmation

Last edited:
We? Who’s we? They. They can’t handle the shoe being on the other foot. They don’t understand that there is more than one way to see things. They steamrolled our viewpoint for 8 years under obummer. Elections have consequences.
100% agree. The left politicizes absolutely everything from the car you drive to the food you eat and yes SCOTUS!

It's silly for Pelosi to file an FOIA request when the Congress is legally exempt from FOIA. She isn't smart enough to know that DiFi will leak the info to her. [laugh]

She is smart enough. She knows it will be refused. That's no story. But when it IS refused, she hypes up the fact that Congress and the FBI are refusing to comply with a FOIA request. That's a story. And it is straight out of her playbook.

How Democrats Helped Us:

Democrats in 2013 set the wheels in motion of what is now an entirely partisan judicial confirmation process when they invoked the so-called nuclear option and abolished the 60-vote rule that practically ensured that nominations could only be passed with significant bipartisan support. And of course, despite all efforts, they ultimately failed their crucial goal of preventing the Supreme Court from shifting right. (Deutsche Welle)

She is smart enough. She knows it will be refused. That's no story. But when it IS refused, she hypes up the fact that Congress and the FBI are refusing to comply with a FOIA request. That's a story. And it is straight out of her playbook.

You give Pelosi far too much credit for being smart. [laugh]

17124460_1445880008766159_1109603325_n-1.jpg

You give Pelosi far too much credit for being smart. [laugh]

17124460_1445880008766159_1109603325_n-1.jpg

She has plenty to show for her 30 years. Apart from all the wrinkles, she's caused untold misery and devastation.

Here's a pic from her early professional life. Sorry for the image quality. They were still using those dry plate box cameras back in the 1890's. You remember the ones? With the cape draped over the photographer's head and shoulders and the tray of flash powder on a stick?

5130dfc969bedd5956000000-750.jpg

Just 130 years really took their toll on her looks...

She has plenty to show for her 30 years. Apart from all the wrinkles, she's caused untold misery and devastation.

Here's a pic from her early professional life. Sorry for the image quality. They were still using those dry plate box cameras back in the 1890's. You remember the ones? With the cape draped over the photographer's head and shoulders and the tray of flash powder on a stick?

Is FBI still working on JFK? [wink]

She was hot back then. Did JFFFFFFK have FFFFFFFun with her?

Back
Top Bottom