Justice Kavanaugh

I kind of wanted a tie so Pence could break it. I'd prefer Trump break a tie but I would have settled for Pence. A straight up win will have to do.
I was thinking the same thing until I calculated that the financial cost would be in the billions to clean up all the exploded heads and the damage caused by the tsunami of liberal tears.

IIRC, It needed to be Pence not Trump. The Vice President of the country is the President of the Senate.

Correct, but the juiciness of Trump doing it would be amazing.

The VP has two jobs: be worse than the president so he's not assassinated and break ties in the senate. Currently Pence is sucking at both jobs.

I'll say it now: Pence 2024?

ETA: Trump would have perma Thug Life glasses after such a vote. But alas it's not his job.

Many years back I visited an exotic dance lounge, I think it was the Lamplighter out on Rt 20. Or possibly the one a few doors down toward Worcester. Actually, yes. That one.

A new girl stepped out on the stage and and the audience dove for the seats away from the rail.

It's not that she was ugly or anything. But she was at least late 20's, maybe early 30's and obviously was freshly unemployed looking to support herself. The poor girl was almost in tears. Me and the guys I was with stuck it out with her and gave her some ones and some encouragement, but she REALLY wasn't cut out for that work on any measure. Of course I have no idea how it worked out for her in the end but it's haunted me since. I hope she got past whatever her challenge was. This would have been 20+ years ago so she'd BETTER be doing something else by now.

Ugh, I was at the Fuzzy Grape many years ago with my boss at lunchtime. This large girl stepped out on stage and cleared the rail. My boss and I were at the bar, when one of the hotties came up to me, gave me a $5 and asked if I would give it to the big girl because she felt bad.

Sure, why not?

So i give her the $5. The only money she made and she was so grateful she started loudly offering me free dances. She was about 250-275 lbs. Not my kind of gal at all. Should NOT have been dancing.

So everybody's looking at me now and I'm trying to get the hell out of there. "No, thank you, we have to get back to work" etc. While my a**h*** boss was egging her on and saying we had taken the rest of the day off.

I got out of there without being crushed by this mammoth, but truly, no good deed goes unpunished.

sorry to derail the thread, we really need a strip club story megathread for this sort of thing [laugh]

I realize that you're joking about it, but are people really that dumb that they believe that Kavanaugh can just wave his hand and proclaim abortion to be illegal just like that, like he's some sort of dictator? I wish I could find it hard to believe that people aren't smart enough to at least have a general idea of how the judicial system and SCOTUS works.

Worst case for pro choice is RvW got overturned and it just stays legal in all the blue states and maybe banned in a few red states.

Do you think there's a line outside this lady's (?) door?

image_update_img.jpg

(What's she wearing on her head - a Brown Grommet hat?)

Correct, but the juiciness of Trump doing it would be amazing.

The VP has two jobs: be worse than the president so he's not assassinated and break ties in the senate. Currently Pence is sucking at both jobs.

I'll say it now: Pence 2024?

ETA: Trump would have perma Thug Life glasses after such a vote. But alas it's not his job.
My belief in 2016 was that Trump would run for re-election in 2020 and if he won, would resign due to "health issues" in 2023 and hand things over to Pence and try to give him a boost in that instead of him running as the VP, Pence can run as the actual president and cite the experience as president to elect him for not just for one 4 year term, but two 4 year terms.

Imagine by 2032 if Pence is still president, Ginsberg and Breyer would be dead, Thomas and Alito will have retired and all of them will have been replaced by conservatives.

Post-Whipple (operation for pancreatic cancer, of which Ginsburg's a survivor) there's a high likelihood of life-threatening liver infection from any number of sources - even a bad egg. It's kind of a miracle she's survived this long, at her age.
I'm sure all her meals and medicines are paid for by Soros. If the technology allowed it, he'd pay a billion dollars to put her in a Darth Vader like bodysuit.

Trump is not even 2 years in and already confirmed 2 Justices. He's got another 6 years for Ruth to croak (which WILL happen), and then you'll really see the fireworks on full display.

This is the first of a list of reasons the wife and I voted for Trump. Two pro 2A conservative justices in under 2 years is beyond our expectations. This event is more than a promise kept. Go Trump, drain the swamp!

Post-Whipple (operation for pancreatic cancer, of which Ginsburg's a survivor) there's a high likelihood of life-threatening liver infection from any number of sources - even a bad egg. It's kind of a miracle she's survived this long, at her age.

My FIL lasted 6 years after his Whipple surgery. This was longer than I expected. Justice Ginsburg has to be on the 99th percentile of post Whipple survivors at this point ( just a guess didn’t do research).

Now that Kavanaugh is officially on SCOTUS, there's a list of things to be done and the first of which I want is that Hawaii open carry law overturned by the 9th Circus so it can go to SCOTUS and permitless open carry is protected in every state.

I don't give two craps about Roe v Wade, if anything I want a law passed that states any illegal/undocumented woman in the US who is or becomes pregnant must either abort the child or be deported to her home country to give birth. Yeah, no more anchor babies and if you're pregnant and aren't a citizen, you're getting that thing ripped out of you or you're getting deported. We don't need any more immigrants, we have enough people in this nation.

I expect nothing related to taxes to be overturned that would hurt local, state, or federal treasuries. The individual mandate in Obamacare has to be overturned by Congress. That needs to be pushed back to the top because it's stealing money from the young and healthy to pay for sick people. It's unsustainable.

Identification for voting must become law. It's not a poll tax, it's not keeping the poor from voting. If the poor are so poor, how the f*** do they get to the polls to vote in the first place? They walk? Okay, then they can walk to a damn police department or DMV and get a state ID card.

There's plenty of gun legislation that SCOTUS needs to affirm violates the 2nd Amendment and it's gun rights that I think this Supreme Court is going to protect for the next 15 years. It's time to ram through lawsuits against AWB's, mag capacity limits, lead bullet bans, carry restrictions, safe storage, Smart guns... the works.

If we work hard enough the next decade, we can turn states like Mass, NY, CA and others into New Hampshire on guns.

This is the first of a list of reasons the wife and I voted for Trump. Two pro 2A conservative justices in under 2 years is beyond our expectations. This event is more than a promise kept. Go Trump, drain the swamp!

My FIL lasted 6 years after his Whipple surgery. This was longer than I expected. Justice Ginsburg has to be on the 99th percentile of post Whipple survivors at this point ( just a guess didn’t do research).

Less than a year, IIRC, much depending on the skill of the surgeon. So your FIL beat the odds and you can be grateful for that...Ginsburg is def in a league of her own.
On topic, watching all these men in zipties waiting to get on the buses to jail are they expecting to get laid or something? I just don't see any other motivation.

I hope I am wrong,but there is no way Cavanaugh gets confirmed in this media controlled climate.Any politicians that vote yes will be deemed sexist and rape supporters.

Once again,Liberal tactics win against Republicans afraid to offend anybody by standing on their principles.

You sir,are an idiot and have no idea what you are talking about.

Do the board a favor and ban yourself.

Ugh, I was at the Fuzzy Grape many years ago with my boss at lunchtime. This large girl stepped out on stage and cleared the rail. My boss and I were at the bar, when one of the hotties came up to me, gave me a $5 and asked if I would give it to the big girl because she felt bad.

Sure, why not?

So i give her the $5. The only money she made and she was so grateful she started loudly offering me free dances. She was about 250-275 lbs. Not my kind of gal at all. Should NOT have been dancing.

So everybody's looking at me now and I'm trying to get the hell out of there. "No, thank you, we have to get back to work" etc. While my a**h*** boss was egging her on and saying we had taken the rest of the day off.

I got out of there without being crushed by this mammoth, but truly, no good deed goes unpunished.

sorry to derail the thread, we really need a strip club story megathread for this sort of thing [laugh]
Big girls need loving too.

Back
Top Bottom