Justice Kavanaugh

Do you think there's a line outside this lady's (?) door?

image_update_img.jpg

No.

But isn't that probably the root of the problem?

You hang a sign outside your door that says "Free Sex!!" - and nobody shows up, or worse yet guys walk by and go "ewww - no please" - or " ewww, no - you can't make me!!".

That's got to really sting.....................

Is there any truth to the story that Trump nominated a real super arch conservative to replace Kavanaugh on the DC circuit? I mean because that would be like healing salve right now lol.

Oh snap, I didn't even think about his replacement. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that person also farted in high school, which is clearly a disqualifier.

Not yet. He hasn't been sworn in yet. He will be sworn in soon and then he can make that declaration.

I realize that you're joking about it, but are people really that dumb that they believe that Kavanaugh can just wave his hand and proclaim abortion to be illegal just like that, like he's some sort of dictator? I wish I could find it hard to believe that people aren't smart enough to at least have a general idea of how the judicial system and SCOTUS works.

I realize that you're joking about it, but are people really that dumb that they believe that Kavanaugh can just wave his hand and proclaim abortion to be illegal just like that, like he's some sort of dictator? I wish I could find it hard to believe that people were smart enough to at least have a general idea of how the judicial system and SCOTUS works.

[rofl]

I realize that you're joking about it, but are people really that dumb that they believe that Kavanaugh can just wave his hand and proclaim abortion to be illegal just like that, like he's some sort of dictator? I wish I could find it hard to believe that people aren't smart enough to at least have a general idea of how the judicial system and SCOTUS works.

In their defense, that's what D senators have been telling them.

Exactly...seems they think it's dictatorship. If it were that way it might work in our favor on 2A....lol

But I was serious about the swearing in part. [laugh] That will be happing today.

Last edited:
If Donald gets 8 years, and RBG lives exists, will Thomas retire? [thinking]
The soonest he would retire is 2023 because a SCOTUS justice hasn't been nominated during a President's final year in office in 80 years. I don't see Thomas retiring at 75, so I think he's in until he dies, which will probably happen in the 2030s.

Ginsberg will push through until a Dem is in the White House again. The evil ones last a long time, just look at DiFi, Pelosi, Maxine Waters.

Breyer is more likely to die before Ginsberg as men don't live as long as women.

It's possible those numbers are true and liberal women just keep company with liberal men. I wonder if there are stats on perps for liberal vs conservative. I bet those number are even more varied.

Liberal men who truly assault or try to assault a conservative woman are more likely to be verbally humiliated, get their ass kicked or get shot.

No.

But isn't that probably the root of the problem?

You hang a sign outside your door that says "Free Sex!!" - and nobody shows up, or worse yet guys walk by and go "ewww - no please" - or " ewww, no - you can't make me!!".

That's got to really sting.....................

Many years back I visited an exotic dance lounge, I think it was the Lamplighter out on Rt 20. Or possibly the one a few doors down toward Worcester. Actually, yes. That one.

A new girl stepped out on the stage and and the audience dove for the seats away from the rail.

It's not that she was ugly or anything. But she was at least late 20's, maybe early 30's and obviously was freshly unemployed looking to support herself. The poor girl was almost in tears. Me and the guys I was with stuck it out with her and gave her some ones and some encouragement, but she REALLY wasn't cut out for that work on any measure. Of course I have no idea how it worked out for her in the end but it's haunted me since. I hope she got past whatever her challenge was. This would have been 20+ years ago so she'd BETTER be doing something else by now.

The soonest he would retire is 2023 because a SCOTUS justice hasn't been nominated during a President's final year in office in 80 years. I don't see Thomas retiring at 75, so I think he's in until he dies, which will probably happen in the 2030s.

Ginsberg will push through until a Dem is in the White House again. The evil ones last a long time, just look at DiFi, Pelosi, Maxine Waters.

Breyer is more likely to die before Ginsberg as men don't live as long as women.

Post-Whipple (operation for pancreatic cancer, of which Ginsburg's a survivor) there's a high likelihood of life-threatening liver infection from any number of sources - even a bad egg. It's kind of a miracle she's survived this long, at her age.

Who was that harpy screaming during the vote? And why did they keep letting her back in? I didn't count how many times Pence had to ask the Sgt at Arms to restore order. I hope she's in jail right now.

I have to hand it to Murkowski who rescinded her negative vote, offsetting Daines' vote who would have voted to confirm but because of her promise was able to attend his daughter's wedding.

Post-Whipple (operation for pancreatic cancer, of which Ginsburg's a survivor) there's a high likelihood of life-threatening liver infection from any number of sources - even a bad egg. It's kind of a miracle she's survived this long, at her age.

Hate is a powerful preservative.

Looks like the moonbats are preparing to storm the castle (the front doors of the Supreme Court) for the cameras. I hope they get gassed.

Back
Top Bottom