• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

JOB

centermass181

NES Member
Anyone need one? I run a small excavating company in Metrowest (Wayland) and am looking for a laborer and a CDL A/B truck driver, heavy equipment experience is better, but basically just no fear of hard work/hard days.
I need someone who doesnt need babysitting and knows the difference between Automatic Transmission Fluid, and 15W40 motor oil (long, loud, red faced story).

[robert stack voice] If you have any information about the missing laborer in Wayland, please call Wayland Excavating. [/robert stack voice]

seriously,

weve been working outside of Golds Gym in Marlboro, some guy walks out and asks for a job, I say yeah, go get your boots. He shows up the next day, works a full day (10 hrs) and says Yeah Ill be there Monday. Then tells my other Laborer hes not coming in.

Why the hell are people who are out of work, afraid of hard work?

If anyone knows someone looking for a job, send them my way.

Phone & POC on request.

centermass181 said:

Even those with jobs are afraid of actual physical labor. deal with it at my job every work day. Watch 'em take 30 minutes do what a little phyisical work could do in 10 min. Thankfully reviews are coming very soon. [twisted]

centermass181 said:
Anyone need one? I run a small excavating company in Metrowest (Wayland) and am looking for a laborer and a CDL A/B truck driver, heavy equipment experience is better, but basically just no fear of hard work/hard days.
I need someone who doesnt need babysitting and knows the difference between Automatic Transmission Fluid, and 15W40 motor oil (long, loud, red faced story).

[robert stack voice] If you have any information about the missing laborer in Wayland, please call Wayland Excavating. [/robert stack voice]

seriously,

weve been working outside of Golds Gym in Marlboro, some guy walks out and asks for a job, I say yeah, go get your boots. He shows up the next day, works a full day (10 hrs) and says Yeah Ill be there Monday. Then tells my other Laborer hes not coming in.

If anyone knows someone looking for a job, send them my way.

Phone & POC on request.

wha wha whaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh !
We all have our problems , why the other day Dunkin Donuts was all out of blue berry cake donuts and i had to get a boston creme. ruined my whole day.

centermass181 said:
came by your house for coffee yesterday AM. No one was home, so I took a dump and used your toothbrush, then got coffee next door.
if you used MY tooth brush , than the joke is on you !

my cousin, HEQUICK,(pic below)

2aoxeg.jpg

used to work for me. Then decided, after not SEEING his FAMILY (the nerve) for like 2 weeks, that maybe the excavating life wasnt for him. Long hours, hard work, apparantley hes allergic.

That was a few years ago, now hes a phone geek, and his best bud starting working for me, then quit. Oh well.

I must be a big meanie to work for.

So, I say to you sir, why no response?

bitch-slapped.gif

centermass181 said:
So, I say to you sir, why no response?

bitch-slapped.gif

Okay....where'd you get my picture??? [wink]

I know the difference between the fluids - I can even check my own oil, but I only have the standard everyday license and I live a bit far. :)

Back
Top Bottom