• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dedham tree trimmer faces armed neighbor on job

TUES, 11:00 PM news:
According to WFXT Boston 2
5 the LTC holder is no longer facing gun charges for the incident. Let's see if he maintains his LTC. The tree trimmer is still facing possible charges over his threat.

Where are you hearing that? I can’t find it, do you have a link?
That was two months ago. However, that was according to the news broadcast at the time and date noted. Matt

This was the webpage article before the newscast where it states charges for both were recommended. The newscast a few days later stated there would be none against the LTC holder. I don't remember if they reinstated the LTC. I don't know the outcome for the tree trimmer. Maybe a member with court filings access can help. Matt

Dedham Police told Boston 25 News that his license to carry firearms has since been suspended.

Boston 25 News knocked at his door to get his side of story, but no one answered.

Dedham Police are recommending charges for both men.

A charge of assault by means of a dangerous weapon has been submitted to District Court for armed homeowner who had his license to carry suspended.

A charge of threatening to commit a crime has been submitted for Cushman.

He said he puzzled as to why he’s in trouble with the law.

“He only knew me for ten minutes in his yard,” added Cushman. “Then he acts like this.”

Both cases will now advance to probable cause hearings before potentially being forwarded to the Norfolk County District Attorney’s Office.

Back
Top Bottom