• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

JetBlue WiFi

PSA....

JetBlue onboard WiFi does not block NES. Thought you should know.

On my way to LA and was relieved to find I could check in on all you dickheads but was totally expecting a "derp no gunzes sites" error message.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled nonsense.

i noticed that it worked this year, im in cali myself right now.... in 2016 it definitely didn't work without vpn.

Nordvpn.com works great to bypass filters, however, if the UDP port is blocked you have to go into the advanced settings and select a TCP connection.

Last edited:
Up to about 2 months ago, JetBlue blocked NES still. I sent them another extensive email, had 3 chats with people, and had a phone call with someone else.

They said they would "look into it".

Maybe they finally did

It’s blocked and has been for as long as I have been flying regularly (year plus?). Only airline that I have noticed it with. I fly them at least once a month to and from Detroit.

I will have to look into a VPN. Not a long flight but sometimes reading books doesn’t cut it.

I usually don't pay for United wifi on flights because it's pricey and sucks, so I can't remember if it blocks. I do remember being blocked in United lounges. Lufthansa does not block NES.

Back
Top Bottom