• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's time..... The movement.

Guys, The website is awesome, great work!! It almost looks like we know what were doing!![wink]..All jokes aside to all the people involved to get this up and running, you are a true asset to us all. I said it before and I will say it again NES'ERs are the real deal. I signed up for the E-mails and media Kit, also will these email give updates to future meetings,events ect.

Guys, The website is awesome, great work!! It almost looks like we know what were doing!![wink]..All jokes aside to all the people involved to get this up and running, you are a true asset to us all. I said it before and I will say it again NES'ERs are the real deal. I signed up for the E-mails and media Kit, also will these email give updates to future meetings,events ect.

Thats the plan. The ENTIRE idea for this movement is to organize and unite gun owners, so that when we need to stand and fight (rally) instead of getting a few hundred, we get tens of thousands of gun owners out to the streets.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone has been busting their tails in their free time to make this happen. I'm hoping to have media kits starting to be developed in the next week or so.

To tell you that I'm excited to see an idea of mine start to take shape with amazing people that have stepped up to help, well excitement is an understatement.

HKDrummer will have more details, but that's certainly the plan. I have to say I'm impressed and pleased to have worked with such a motivated and effective group of people over the past few days. This is only going to get bigger and better and more effective from here.

See you all tomorrow.

RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Many of the actors in the current situation are ripe for ridicule. They're accustomed to deference and the appearance of being taken seriously. Their obvious foibles, lack of logic, and ill-intentions are all fair game.

RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Many of the actors in the current situation are ripe for ridicule. They're accustomed to deference and the appearance of being taken seriously. Their obvious foibles, lack of logic, and ill-intentions are all fair game.
Use it personally... It sure is effective.

I will personally refrain from using ridicule in the public sphere when cameras are rolling.

Anyway.
I have a flyer ready if anyone wants to PM me their email, I will send it over.

Thanks.

I do data analysis and metrics decks at work. Of you need anything done (including research) let me know.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

How has this organization been setup (financially)? Are you taking donations, are you tax advantaged in anyway, or is someone just eating the cost?

Pardon me if this was somewhere in the first 20pgs... I just skimmed the last 15 or so.

How has this organization been setup (financially)? Are you taking donations, are you tax advantaged in anyway, or is someone just eating the cost?

Pardon me if this was somewhere in the first 20pgs... I just skimmed the last 15 or so.

It's been out of pocket so far, until we are legally and fully setup, we want to make sure everything is done just right for this.

It's been out of pocket so far, until we are legally and fully setup, we want to make sure everything is done just right for this.

Do you guys need anything monetary (supplies, gift cards to staples, stamps, envelops, etc...)? I'm sure folks, including myself would be willing to help.

Certainly being a tax-deductible foundation would be beneficial though.

Once we know what we are going to say, we should try to get FPS Russia and Hickok45 involved (see YouTube if you aren't familiar). Both are obviously pro-gun. Both have a HUGE following (especially FPS). I all likelihood we don't want to have as either as an official spokesperson, but they can get a message out to millions in a very short period of time. FPS's "suit case gun" has over 1.3 MILLION views already. The video has been up for 5 days.

For those who don't know, FPS Russia is a character. The guy doing the videos is an American. Not sure if he'd break character to get a message out, but we absolutely want him on our side. If nothing else, he appeals to a lot of different people. Hickok45 (IMO) can drone on at times and his videos aren't nearly as popular. However, he does have a large following that we should try to tap into. I am sure there are other "pro gun" YouTube channels out there. We need to get everyone we can on board.

NO WAY. FPS russia is an ACTOR, he is part of a media outlet, Macinima. His manager was just found murdered......PLEASE! Do we really need that looked at? Hickok45 is interested in hickok45 and making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ of youtube. Let's stick to real people.

NO WAY. FPS russia is an ACTOR, he is part of a media outlet, Macinima. His manager was just found murdered......PLEASE! Do we really need that looked at? Hickok45 is interested in hickok45 and making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ of youtube. Let's stick to real people.

And didn't a youtube personality put together the nationwide protest yesterday? They make their money because of gun owners. It would certainly be in their best interest.

just a reminder that if you haven't already signed up to get our email updates, please do so. go to It's Time 2A

We already have 340 subscribed! We will keep you up to date with info's about rallies, ways to make an impact when phoning your reps, what the proposed legislation will mean to you and HOW YOU CAN HELP SAVE THE 2A.

We need you all! This is a true grassroots organization. Come talk to us at the Freedom Rally this weekend!

just a reminder that if you haven't already signed up to get our email updates, please do so. go to It's Time 2A

We already have 340 subscribed! We will keep you up to date with info's about rallies, ways to make an impact when phoning your reps, what the proposed legislation will mean to you and HOW YOU CAN HELP SAVE THE 2A.

We need you all! This is a true grassroots organization. Come talk to us at the Freedom Rally this weekend!

I sent this off to our club newsletter today. We'll see if it makes it in. Have you contacted all clubs? I'd start with ones around the Brookfields and work your way out.

Google Earth Map of MA gun clubs

Google map of Rhode Island Gun Clubs

EDIT:
I just did a little googling for you.

Here is a better link:
gun range club loc: North Brookfield, MA - Google Maps

and
sportsman's club loc: North Brookfield, MA - Google Maps

and
rod & gun loc: North Brookfield, MA - Google Maps

I would think you could get GOAL to put your web site in one of their news blurbs, or even one of their new ALERTS before this Sunday.

Also, ask the NRA to see if they might send out a notice to all MA NRA members. Maybe the SAF and other organizations as well. LEVERAGE YOUR CONNECTIONS!!!!!!

OK, I just looked up the NRA alerts page.

I got this:
Stay Informed

I'm not sure who you contact to GIVE them an alert to send out. This is where people go to sign up.

Last edited:
It is time to play hardball. This is what I said over in Burlington VT Seeks AWB, Local Club Boots Police:

We need to take this idea statewide in Massachusetts. This info needs to be sent out to all the Ranges, Rod and Gun Clubs, and Sportsman's Clubs. Also to the private ranges and shops.

One avenue to get the word out is through the Massachusetts Sportsmen's Council.

This needs to be universal across the state, and solidarity needs to rule the day. This needs to come from GOAL and NRA, if they are going to listen at all. And it needs to happen SOON!

This all needs to happen VERY SOON, at least the initial contact, as I think they have a May banquet, and also it takes months of monthly meetings to get the word to spread around. If you don't start now, it will be too late. These folks don't operate on the Internet or at Twitter speeds. They use monthly meetings and monthly newspapers as their communications. These laws will be over and done if any more time is lost.

Last edited:
It is time to play hardball. This is what I said over in Burlington VT Seeks AWB, Local Club Boots Police:

This all needs to happen VERY SOON, at least the initial contact, as I think they have a May banquet, and also it takes months of monthly meetings to get the word to spread around. If you don't start now, it will be too late. These folks don't operate on the Internet or at Twitter speeds. They use monthly meetings and monthly newspapers as their communications. These laws will be over and done if any more time is lost.

Repeat, for EMPHASIS.

How goes "the movement"?

You DO know they will pull a surprise hearing on us soon, right?

Ready for action? Ready to rally the people? Ready with calling trees and email lists? I've YET to get an email from comm2A, even a test one.

Signed up for the email list. Not sure what you need for help but I'm ready and willing to help. If you're looking for a place to hold meetings and Lowell is a reasonable location I can most likely arrange it.

Back
Top Bottom