• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's time..... The movement.

Meeting went very well - As a group it was decided that HK would continue to be the central point for information.

I was responsible for the Charlie Fox that was the online meeting - The idea came to me late and I set it up as best as possible in the late hour and equipment on hand. Next time the location should be more centralized, along with a better planned virtual conferencing experience.

Aaron

Aaron and his wife were WONDERFUL in opening up their home and providing food and refreshments.

The meeting was also productive. Considering we had a bunch of people who didn't know each other and didn't fully understand where the vision was going I think we did a good job.

HK will fill everyone in when its time.

Meeting went very well - As a group it was decided that HK would continue to be the central point for information.

I was responsible for the Charlie Fox that was the online meeting - The idea came to me late and I set it up as best as possible in the late hour and equipment on hand. Next time the location should be more centralized, along with a better planned virtual conferencing experience.

Aaron

Went very well actually, I feel like we accomplished some good stuff

Aaron and his wife were WONDERFUL in opening up their home and providing food and refreshments.

The meeting was also productive. Considering we had a bunch of people who didn't know each other and didn't fully understand where the vision was going I think we did a good job.

HK will fill everyone in when its time.

This! Pastera really went above and beyond inviting a group of strangers into his home.

We are currently setting up a website, and I am, as we speak, setting up Facebook, Twitter, and email accounts, for those of us who are a bit more social media driven. This is going to a be a full blown grassroots guerilla movement. If I dont post tonight with all the pertinent information, I will have it all for you by tomorrow evening.

Thanks again everyone

Last edited:
Did anybody take meeting minutes?

All the attendees have them. ;)

No not really. I have some that im compiling to send to HKdrummer, and there are more I'm sure.

We will defer to him for dissemination of any information from the meeting/team until further notice.

Sent from my mobile device.

Went very well actually, I feel like we accomplished some good stuff

This! Pastera really went above and beyond inviting a group of strangers into his home.

Hear hear!!

Thanks again pastera. Opening your home for us was above and beyond.

Sent from my mobile device.

i just signed up for emails. did you receive anything on your end?

also, the links at the bottom (about us, our messages, etc) need to be bigger, or in a different color. I skimmed the page real quick and almost missed them.

Last edited:
Just FYI. I just getting a black screen with the websites name.

- - - Updated - - -

ahh nevermind, it doesn't work with Chrome

Back
Top Bottom