It's time....and I need your help. *****UPDATE IN POST 1*****

GunsAmerica has been sending a lot of e-mails trying to get the other retailers organized.

-Asking that we sign the petitions.
-Ask that WE Contact the other retailers to get them onboard with a cohesive message

I commend you & your message. I agree that a peaceful demonstration / protest is likely needed. The more numerous the better.

Petitions are a waste of time. What number of signatures would even get a second glance from the average news consumer?

We need something like what happened with Woodstock to break out. People just trekking in to DC from all over to stand up for the constitution. We have the moral high ground.

We need something like what happened with Woodstock to break out. People just trekking in to DC from all over to stand up for the constitution. We have the moral high ground.

if we had a "million man march" they might start paying attention a little more to that part of the second amendment that talks about a "well regulated malitia"

if we had a "million man march" they might start paying attention a little more to that part of the second amendment that talks about a "well regulated malitia"

Exactly. DC's a short drive from a whole bunch of very pro 2a parts of the country.

It would be interesting if a group like Anonymous got involved. They weren't very happy with the BPD after the occupy movement. Remember how they locked out the BPD computer system. Imagine if providence was next, followed by any other city that infringed.

The bastard neg repped me on his way out. I'll see you guys later, I have to go cry this one out.

i +repped you to counter

- - - Updated - - -

It would be interesting if a group like Anonymous got involved. They weren't very happy with the BPD after the occupy movement. Remember how they locked out the BPD computer system. Imagine if providence was next, followed by any other city that infringed.

I was thinking of the same thing, they are fantastic at getting things viral

Sure, they are good at getting things viral. However, they bring a metric ton of baggage, much of which is illegal. This sort of movement needs no additional negative image then that which has already been portrayed by the media and the powers that be. Just my .02

So what's the plan here?! Are we going to have a formal "meet and greet" to discuss ideas/what are official message should be (maybe an official thread)? Should we start bombing companies with emails (I'm ready), can we start are own section and post stickys with who/whom to contact, with sample letters and contact info?

I'm "all hopped up on Mountain Dew", and ready to go!!!!

So what's the plan here?! Are we going to have a formal "meet and greet" to discuss ideas/what are official message should be (maybe an official thread)? Should we start bombing companies with emails (I'm ready), can we start are own section and post stickys with who/whom to contact, with sample letters and contact info?

this is a good idea HK since this is your brain child I nominate you as president we need a few "chairs" and a informal meeting to brainstorm

Sure, they are good at getting things viral. However, they bring a metric ton of baggage, much of which is illegal. This sort of movement needs no additional negative image then that which has already been portrayed by the media and the powers that be. Just my .02

I hear what your saying, but state and federal government don't seem to give two sh*** about the legality of anything related to gun rights. It would surely send a message.

Right now i'm getting lots of pms with peoples contact info. The first step in the next 24-48 hours will be to mass email and setup a place and time to meet to brainstorm. Preferably in the next week. Time is of the essence here.

Pretty much. For lack of a better term, this is a call to "arms" more or less. No more stern letters to your reps, no more check sending as you kick your feet up to watch the game, and enough of the internet toughness. It's put up or shut up time.

I like these ideas but you have to remember one thing: Elected officials are worried about one thing and one thing only. Getting reelected. And if they're term limited, they're worried about their "legacy". Trust me on this.

You know how to fix the debt crisis? Easy. If the debt levels exceed 1% over GDP, then nobody's eligible for reelection. The debt problem would be solved tomorrow.

So you need to hold their feet to the fire. And by fire, I mean the possibility of not being reelected.

I like these ideas but you have to remember one thing: Elected officials are worried about one thing and one thing only. Getting reelected. And if they're term limited, they're worried about their "legacy". Trust me on this.

You know how to fix the debt crisis? Easy. If the debt levels exceed 1% over GDP, then nobody's eligible for reelection. The debt problem would be solved tomorrow.

So you need to hold their feet to the fire. And by fire, I mean the possibility of not being reelected.

can somebody get a list of all anti gun politicians up for re-election in the next couple of years thats a good place to start specifically targetting the ones who will be effected the most

- - - Updated - - -

Right now i'm getting lots of pms with peoples contact info. The first step in the next 24-48 hours will be to mass email and setup a place and time to meet to brainstorm. Preferably in the next week. Time is of the essence here.

for what its worth Monday Tuesday and Wednesday evenings work best for me I can adjust as much as possible

Which career politician is going to bring that bill to the table?

can somebody get a list of all anti gun politicians up for re-election in the next couple of years thats a good place to start specifically targetting the ones who will be effected the most

Throw a dart at a list of congress, your bound to hit a few first time.

There needs to be a meeting of folks, we need to get a headcount and then find a place suitable for the numbers who want to attend.

- - - Updated - - -

Friendly's won't do.

any more progress towards a meet?

Giving it till the end of the day to collect all the emails and send out a message.

- - - Updated - - -

There needs to be a meeting of folks, we need to get a headcount and then find a place suitable for the numbers who want to attend.

- - - Updated - - -

Friendly's won't do.

No It needs to be some place where it's just us with no distractions. Get some pizza for food, and get down and dirty to brainstormin

Who's gonna order the Guy Fawkes masks?

May I suggest a slogan...

"Assualt Rifles" are for killing tyrants. Don't become fertilizer for the tree of liberty.

- - - Updated - - -

Friendly's won't do.

WTF I like friendly's worcester is probably as centrally located for most of us so maybe someplace there, no bars beer and guns don't mix

WTF I like friendly's worcester is probably as centrally located for most of us so maybe someplace there, no bars beer and guns don't mix

I'm thinking more like a club house of a range or something. Some place with enough room to house everyone

anybody know any pro gun companies in worcester does anybody here own a resturant in worcester?

[laugh] slow down big papi, I gotta get a list of everyone looking to help and where they are located first, I haven't seen you this jazzed up since we talked about ordering that midget and donkey for......oh......wait......umm......nevermind!

Back
Top Bottom