It's time....and I need your help. *****UPDATE IN POST 1*****

I'm in for whatever!!! But i do think the first step for us should be Bacon Hill to let that tyrant Patrick know that this shit just got really real. Get this on youtube and facebook then move outwards as we gain more attention. just my opinion

I'm in for whatever!!! But i do think the first step for us should be Bacon Hill to let that tyrant Patrick know that this shit just got really real. Get this on youtube and facebook then move outwards as we gain more attention. just my opinion

baby steps, but baby steps at a rapid speed, as time is our enemy right now. We need to formulate a message and put it out for everyone to see first. If only 100 people show up, we are defeated before we have a chance.

We also need to be on top of local efforts to subvert the 2A such as the rumors going around about Westford and the things cops/officials are trying on the cape, in RI and elsewhere.

I like the ideas here, but if your going grassroots, how about hanging signs and posters in 2nd A friendly businesses and posters at the town commons. Hit up all the gun stores we all frequent and have them update their websites. I have more people come in into the garage I work at and instead of Cosmo or Car & Driver, they pick up and read my copies of G & A, or American Rifleman. A lot of them ask if they can keep them to finish reading at home, I always say YES!. Regular people have interest, and will show support if they are made aware.

I would also mention that when businesses that are not pro 2a are identified we stop doing business with them and let them know in a polite way why we have stopped buying from them. This does more than one might think.

I like the ideas here, but if your going grassroots, how about hanging signs and posters in 2nd A friendly businesses and posters at the town commons. Hit up all the gun stores we all frequent and have them update their websites. I have more people come in into the garage I work at and instead of Cosmo or Car & Driver, they pick up and read my copies of G & A, or American Rifleman. A lot of them ask if they can keep them to finish reading at home, I always say YES!. Regular people have interest, and will show support if they are made aware.

Some good ideas here as well.

- - - Updated - - -

First neg rep eva

To HKdrummer, PM inbound.

Gayest post in your 3 week history here? Get lost, troll.

Pay no mind to him. Eyes on the prize. Now is a time to focus on only those who are with us

I would also mention that when businesses that are not pro 2a are identified we stop doing business with them and let them know in a polite way why we have stopped buying from them. This does more than one might think.

Not a bad idea. A Peaceful, GFY. [laugh]

In!

In for local protests (weekends preferably, likely more turnout).
In to help with what little funds I can offer.
In to help write, review, post articles. I'm not a Twitter/FB fan... but the GF is, so I can drag her into it.

[/QUOTE] Not a bad idea. A Peaceful, GFY. [laugh] [/QUOTE]

Exactly. Don't forget a corp. is in business only to make $. A lost dollar makes them rethink their agenda quickly. If nothing else they may STFU regarding their anti stance.

In another thread someone mentioned organizing a march on Beacon Hill, and I think that's a great place to start. A movement like this needs visability and, more imporantly, numbers. a few hundred people on the Common shounting about 2nd amendment rights can be written off as crazy. A crowd of 15,000 or more....that's a lot harder to dismiss. We also must be prepared to educate the people in the middle of the debate. The oposition is a small, vocal minority. There are more of us, but we're silent, and there many more still who will sympathyze with this cause if only they are aprised of the facts.

In.

Possible Facebook orgs that can help

I am the Tea Party - 69k likes, very pro 2a
Special Operations Speaks - 113k likes, very pro 2a
Prepare to Take America back - 24k likes, very pro constitution
Cornered Cat - 4k likes, all about 2a
I love my gun rights - 166k likes- the name says it all

Lets get a message to post on their sites and contact them directly, if you know of more, put them up here

Possible Facebook orgs that can help

I am the Tea Party - 69k likes, very pro 2a
Special Operations Speaks - 113k likes, very pro 2a
Prepare to Take America back - 24k likes, very pro constitution
Cornered Cat - 4k likes, all about 2a
I love my gun rights - 166k likes- the name says it all

Lets get a message to post on their sites and contact them directly, if you know of more, put them up here

Looks like there's a 2nd Amendment Facebook already too - 20K followers:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-2nd-Amendment/23238268454

We can do it. It has been done before. Never forget:
We the willing, led by the ignorant, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, with so little, for so long, we are now qualified to do anything, with nothing. we will not become who you want us to be."

You know I got your back man like many have said we should start in Boston where it all began. Don't try to get 100,000 people right off the bat if we can get even 100 people it will be enought to get on the news then more will see and join for the next rally. The occupy boston movment started with a few handfulls of people and blew up. all we need is a 100 or so to make the first leap and to quote you
put the boots on the ground

I don't have sick days but your right the time is now. weekends don't do it. 9am monday morning when there all in the state house is when it needs to be done

I may be a high school student with ample spare time but I'm in with whatever I can do. I'm sure it may have already been suggested through PM but I also suggest getting information about this movement to ALL local rod & gun clubs, ranges, outdoorsman clubs in the area and have them post a message on their websites and have it suggested during monthly meetings, even FUDD's that belong to the clubs got to stand up, be aware and fight for their rights. The more local people, more people in general that are willing will only be better.

Last edited:

Agreed. This has a lot of motivational power.

Many people are also now having Molon Labe posters, postcards, and stuff like that created. Circulating that image, as much as possible, will add to the size and momentum of the message. Think of it as the opposite of those ****ing retarded Warren stickers.

For example: LINK
v5h15h.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone interested in helping PM me with what your good at related to this. Getting a lot of PM's glad to see people on board with this.

The messaging needs to point to some sort of planned or pending protest action. The when and where need to be clear. We're about 20 years too late to be asking people to put magnetic ribbons on the backs of their cars.

The messaging needs to point to some sort of planned or pending protest action. The when and where need to be clear. We're about 20 years too late to be asking people to put magnetic ribbons on the backs of their cars.

Pretty much. For lack of a better term, this is a call to "arms" more or less. No more stern letters to your reps, no more check sending as you kick your feet up to watch the game, and enough of the internet toughness. It's put up or shut up time.

i agree what will get attention is people in the streets protesting I actaully had a great idea. remember the cigarett commercials where all the people laid down pretending to be dead and one person witha sign that said (198 people will die today from cigaretts) what if we did something like that but (X# of people will die today because they couldn't defend themselves) or (X# of badguys were stopped by lawful citizens with guns) or something along those lines

LOL, I imagine that if this thing will get going, there will be quite a few drops od scaredpeepee in BPD's undies.

GunsAmerica has been sending a lot of e-mails trying to get the other retailers organized.

-Asking that we sign the petitions.
-Ask that WE Contact the other retailers to get them onboard with a cohesive message

I commend you & your message. I agree that a peaceful demonstration / protest is likely needed. The more numerous the better.

Back
Top Bottom