It is all about identity

People wearing masks in their cars (alone) I'm scratching my head about today. A whole new level of superstition.
I was at a red light yesterday and saw a middle-aged women wearing not only a mask, but nitrile gloves and safety glasses. I looked over and laughed as I thought it was a joke, she noticed and flipped me the bird as the light turned green.

My gut and instant reaction to that would have been "f*** YOU". It would have come out without even thinking about it. Be an a**h***, get a reply in kind.

No they want you to do that so they can justify escalating a confrontation.... However, if you start laughing like El Risitas, they will think you are out of your mind... [rofl]

"So he barked at me... Social Distancing!!!!!" [rofl]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCsVOO_3EUU

I carry a 6 foot long closet pole and if anybody gets to close I push them away. Sorta like Bat Masterson dose with his cane!

People wearing masks in their cars (alone) I'm scratching my head about today. A whole new level of superstition.
Once every two weeks grocery trip, involving two different stores. Mask goes on before the first one, short drive to the second, and comes off after the second store. Feels a bit foolish but it's one less touching of the material and hand sanitizing.

I was at a red light yesterday and saw a middle-aged women wearing not only a mask, but nitrile gloves and safety glasses. I looked over and laughed as I thought it was a joke, she noticed and flipped me the bird as the light turned green.
Strange days indeed!

I like telling mask shamers; If you're that afraid, go hide under your bed until the government say it's safe

No offense, but your mask isn't for you, it's for everyone else.

I mean, bleep you. Get sick. Hack up a lung. No matter. But maybe, JUST MAYBE, that woman you happened to possibly infect is taking care of her sick parents.

This isn't about you and your mask-insecurity. If you wanna be a mouth-breather, head to Brockton. Seems they have an abundance of them right now.

(Note: This is for IN stores. Wearing a mask while driving or walking in a park is just stupid.)

Holy SHIT!

Are things REALLY THAT BAD?!?!? f***ing one way grocery store aisles?

Never ever f***ing ever thought i'd see this shit in my country.

you should have taken the nearest glass jar of pickles and thrown it on the floor...yell 'FRAG OUT' and hit the deck until he cleared the aisle.

Helps try to keep the Baker mandates. Limited people allowed into the store, yada yada. Forcing the aisles one-way ensures people are keeping distances.

Is it a PITA? Yeah. Yeah it is. Might it stop this a bit faster? Yeah. Yeah it will.

No, Dennis. The mask on a healthy person is an example of "overcaution" in our ever growing nation of pussies. Are you older or immunocompromised? Wear a mask. Stay indoors. I do the shopping for my folks. Could I transmit the flu to them from something I pick up at the store, yes. Beyond reasonable precautions, most of what we're doing, especially the latest measures promoted by our useless levels of government are needless. Just one group of dbags trying to out-safe another group of dbags.

todays corona deaths 34,784
us pop 329,000,000
percent chance of dying for average American .0105%

Dude, I see people wearing masks running in a park where there are 5 other people running over an area that is several acres.

It is such a waste of resources. People are retarded.

Also, look at the way people look at each other when walking by someone else. It is pretty funny.

[rofl]

I walk in the opposite direction of the arrows they put on every isle at Shaws. So far no one said anything.
I often drive against the arrows in the parking lots too. Got yelled at by a "christian lady" that I was going the wrong direction. She didn't like that I told her to get on her side of the drive lane either. I usually go in the out door, just because.

No, Dennis. The mask on a healthy person is an example of "overcaution"

Right. But the problem is that it’s impossible to know who is healthy. You can feel fine and still be a carrier. You can have been exposed, and transmit it to other people before you show or feel symptoms.

todays corona deaths 34,784
us pop 329,000,000
percent chance of dying for average American .0105%

As of this instant, sure.

But look at the chart for weekly deaths, and the COVID line is shooting up really fast, and has surpassed the flu and SARS and MERS.

I think uber and lift is shut down

From Lyft page:

Massachusetts

Statewide

I know earlier on in this BS both were operating because an at-risk friend of mine doesn't have a car and he was using Uber to avoid touching public transit, although on most of the MBTA routes its a ghost town at this point.

-Mike

My wife and I were at Shaw's yesterday and an aisle nazi told me I was going the wrong way down the aisle. I said," yeah, OK" and kept on going. My wife said (under her mask) and rather loudly, "f*ck you."
Happens to me the other day shopping for my parents, was surprised then saw the arrows at the end of the isle. Dude was an isle NAZI.

But look at the chart for weekly deaths, and the COVID line is shooting up really fast, and has surpassed the flu and SARS and MERS.
Dont forget that thousands of those deaths are lies. NYC is counting deaths that didnt test positive. If they THINK it is COVID related, they mark it as a COVID death.

I posted a New York Times article in the other thread about it.

Dont forget that thousands of those deaths are lies. NYC is counting deaths that didnt test positive. If they THINK it is COVID related, they mark it as a COVID death.

I posted a New York Times article in the other thread about it.

Are you saying they deaths that didn't test positive tested negative, or that they didn't test, and made an assumption based on symptoms? 'cuz the first is actually lying, the second isn't.

The guy ahead of at Roaches in Natick was wearing one of these:

View attachment 349085
depending on the filters that's the type of mask that might prevent inhaling the virus. Stoopid people who disregard isolation and social protocols will get sick and hopefully die thereby removing potentially contagious individuals. It's just a matter of time before people start shooting those who refuse compliance.

depending on the filters that's the type of mask that might prevent inhaling the virus. Stoopid people who disregard isolation and social protocols will get sick and hopefully die thereby removing potentially contagious individuals. It's just a matter of time before people start shooting those who refuse compliance.
The problem is that masks are more effective at protecting others from you than vice-versa.

Yes so covidiots need to wear a mask. The one thing most sources agree on is that infected people can be contagious BEFORE presenting symptoms.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbUznfYP_oQ

Are you saying they deaths that didn't test positive tested negative, or that they didn't test, and made an assumption based on symptoms? 'cuz the first is actually lying, the second isn't.

They aren't testing, but if someone has symptoms, they are claiming it's a COVID related death. An assumption presented and counted as "fact" is a lie as well.

They aren't testing, but if someone has symptoms, they are claiming it's a COVID related death. An assumption presented and counted as "fact" is a lie as well.

How many symptoms that match COVID19 are necessary in a patient for you to feel that it’s reasonable to call it a COVID19 death, even without a test?

If they do a test for COVID19 that’s positive, but there are comorbidities, does that count as a COVID19 death, or is it really a heart failure (or whatever) death where COVID19 is present?

What I’m getting at is that biology is squishy and imprecise and difficult to pin down.

It’s not lying if it’s the same process/technique/methodology that everyone uses, and it’s not lying if there’s no intention to deceive. They might be wrong, but that’s not lying.

I'm still trying to figure these people out, they are absolute lunatics. You are in your own car, by yourself with the windows rolled up! Who the hell are you in contact with????

I love the couples out walking, He is wearing a mask his wife is not but they are HOLDING HANDS!

Or the people just out walking alone with noone around them for a mile wearing masks. Its a communicable disease, it doesn't just jump out of the bushes at you.

I'm still trying to figure these people out, they are absolute lunatics. You are in your own car, by yourself with the windows rolled up! Who the hell are you in contact with????

I do this if I’ve got several places to go, it’s easier than putting it on and taking it off for each place.

Or the people just out walking alone with noone around them for a mile wearing masks. Its a communicable disease, it doesn't just jump out of the bushes at you.

True, but it can linger in the air, so if someone passes you or walks the other direction there’s risk of transmission.

Plus, it’s easier to put on the gear once when you leave the house than to do it if/when you approach someone.

Gun example: when do you load your carry gun? Not when you get into a sticky situation I’m guessing.

Back
Top Bottom