It is all about identity

2 months ago If you went into a 7-11 at 10pm wearing a bandanna face covering, the clerk would trip the pass down alarm in a heartbeat. Now they will call the cops if you are not wearing one.

How many symptoms that match COVID19 are necessary in a patient for you to feel that it’s reasonable to call it a COVID19 death, even without a test?

If they do a test for COVID19 that’s positive, but there are comorbidities, does that count as a COVID19 death, or is it really a heart failure (or whatever) death where COVID19 is present?

What I’m getting at is that biology is squishy and imprecise and difficult to pin down.

It’s not lying if it’s the same process/technique/methodology that everyone uses, and it’s not lying if there’s no intention to deceive. They might be wrong, but that’s not lying.

I think there is an intention to inflate the lethality of COVID19, in order to justify the draconian crap imposed, and to howl for more money to deal with the "horrible consequences".

I live in a small rural county in Colorado. We have had 4 deaths attributed to COVID19. Age range was from 81 to 96 years, 3 of the 4 were patients in the local nursing home. All had underlying health conditions. Was it really COVID19 or their age or the underlying condition that was the cause of death? Statistically each is listed as COVID19.

People wearing masks in their cars (alone) I'm scratching my head about today. A whole new level of superstition.
Perhaps they share the car? You do understand people can be contagious and not have symptoms, right? Masks don't prevent you from the virus, they prevent you from spreading the virus.

Willful ignorance will get people sick.

Back
Top Bottom