• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is the Mill famous?

It would be about the mill and the dangerous amount of gun trafficking and easy availability of weapons of war in the sleepy little town of Littleton MA. :)

I just see no reason to poke a sleeping bear is all.

Ok, back on the bike.. Jack wanted comments, I gave mine and it is not popular, but it is mine :)
What bear did he poke and what part of the mill does she not know about? She contacted him and already knows about the tenants and given she is a reporter with the Globe she already has intent to publish a hit piece on the mill.

So Greg what would you do? We are listening and waiting for your pen to be oh so mighty ;)

What bear did he poke and what part of the mill does she not know about? She contacted him and already knows about the tenants and given she is a reporter with the Globe she already has intent to publish a hit piece on the mill.

So Greg what would you do? We are listening and waiting for your pen to be oh so mighty ;)
Well, you see, Greg doesn't like me. Or Megan. Jack

If you are really curious as to what I would have said, scroll back.

If you are just signaling your virtues, drive on :)

If you are really curious as to what I would have said, scroll back.

If you are just signaling your virtues, drive on :)
I read what you said only virtue signaling is in your reply to Jack so I guess I struck a nerve. Knowing full well he received a call from a reporter from a news source that has every intent for a glaring headline and more than likely will publish his name in a shaming manner your response is "stick your head in the sand and hide" Good defensive actions you show there my friend.

Everyone has a right to defend themselves against predatory reporting how one does it is their choice but, at least he stood his ground.

I read what you said only virtue signaling is in your reply to Jack so I guess I struck a nerve. Knowing full well he received a call from a reporter from a news source that has every intent for a glaring headline and more than likely will publish his name in a shaming manner your response is "stick your head in the sand and hide" Good defensive actions you show there my friend.

Everyone has a right to defend themselves against predatory reporting how one does it is their choice but, at least he stood his ground.

I know full well he received a call from a reporter? No I don't, and neither does anybody else except Jack...

Jack started a thread for attention and replies, I gave mine. You think I am am wrong, which is fine.

Jack doesn't need a white knight lol

You aren't even a member, you should Go Green!!!!!

Jack started a thread for attention and replies, I gave mine. You think I am am wrong, which is fine.

You aren't even a member, you should Go Green!!!!!
Everyone here who posts a thread is looking for attention and replies he is no different
Was a "Green" member but life altering circumstances have put me behind on lots of things this year.

Everyone here who posts a thread is looking for attention and replies he is no different
Was a "Green" member but life altering circumstances have put me behind on lots of things this year.

I hope things are going well(or better) for you.. This is just the internet and in the grand scheme of things, it (internet)doesn't really matter, just entertainment.

In the interest of security could you require that entry be restricted to those with an LTC ?
There are possibly still a few non gun businesses in there, not happening. Nor would even gun people put up with that. That's "things fudd operations do" there's businesses that cater to training and people not even licensed yet, too.

ETA: plus also when i have my midlife crisis and retire or something I want to be the guy with the donut/muffin cart on weekends that sells guns also in the afternoon.... 🤣 i want to be able to sell them to everyone.

Does anyone think that the Globe reporter snooping around in the Mill watching folks buy lowers on/ around the anniversary of Maura's decree is a coincidence? Also, the Littleton Ass't Fire Chief tells me that she called him and and told him what I said to her and what's up with my attitude? He told her that yes, that's Jack. I asked him why he talked to her and he muttered something about "Freedom of information". I told him to grow a pair, ignore that shit and be a white male American patriot. Jack.

Last edited:
Does anyone think that the Globe reporter snooping around in the Mill watching folks buy lowers on/ around the anniversary of Maura's decree is a coincidence? Also, the Littleton Ass't Fire Chief tells me that she called him and and told him what I said to her and what's up with my attitude? He told her that yes, that's Jack. I asked him why he talked to her and he muttered something about "Freedom of information". I told him to grow a pair, ignore that shit and be a white male American patriot. Jack.
So she filed a FOIA request with Littleton F.D.? If not, it should’ve been Nunya. Either way, Jack’s demeanor although most likely public knowledge isn’t public record. Asst. Chief should’ve politely declined to discuss, citing privacy concerns. Unfortunately he was bullied by the Left.

HA! HA! Why would she call the Fire Dept?

Last edited:
There are possibly still a few non gun businesses in there, not happening. Nor would even gun people put up with that. That's "things fudd operations do" there's businesses that cater to training and people not even licensed yet, too.

ETA: plus also when i have my midlife crisis and retire or something I want to be the guy with the donut/muffin cart on weekends that sells guns also in the afternoon.... 🤣 i want to be able to sell them to everyone.
I'm thinking a cigar/whiskey lounge named "The Other Two"

I’m thinking so she can “expose” the amount of powder and loaded ammunition present at the Mill and present it as a threat to public safety in her Glob hit piece.

I doubt its anything that convoluted, probably more like trying to do FOIA requests to find anything possibly "Salacious" about calls

booze ,cigars and guns what could go wrong? [cheers]
Nothing, outside of the retarded 40% excise tax on premium cigars in MA.... 😒

I was always more worried that one eyed Jack would back into my truck… And even then I wasn’t very concerned. He can say whatever he wants to reporters or nothing at all. It’ll always be a work of art as far as I’m concerned.

Back
Top Bottom