• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is the Mill famous?

@one-eyed Jack Tell the reporter your business partner will interview with her. Then leave her alone in a room with Megan. Maybe a hidden camera to record her trying to get a statement she can use as "from the property manager"
Two birdbrains in one room? Jack.

so I'm in Cabela's today getting my free gun and some cute young 20something woman comes to the counter looking for a Sig... guy says they're sold out... I turn and ask her if she knows about the Mill in Littleton?.. she replies yep..

when young cute women know about the Mill, yeah you made it to the big time LOL

I went the Mill for the first time Saturday. If I hadn’t scattered bread crumbs along the way I’d still be in there.
100 or so years ago the mill started out as a 2 story wood framed building where they dried apples. Eventually United Elastic added onto it and they made all the webbing for the military during the wars. All the concrete floor areas were full of looms. After that they made webbing for various uses. We obtained it about 35 years when it was only partially occupied. We built out the open areas and filled it eventually. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom