• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Is the Mill famous?

The story will be about rebellious LTC holders/gun owners and our giving the finger to Maura and Ma. gun laws that make it's citizens so safe unless you live in Dorchester/Mattapan/Eastie/Lynn/Lowell/Lawrence/Worcester/Holyoke/Springfield, etc. They are not reporters, investigative journalists they are biased leftists who have been brainwashed in our institutions of higher learning to hate the unwashed Conservative God fearing gun owners. Wait until after the midterms for their hatred to really heat up, they don't like being slapped down by the likes of us Deplorables and will be looking for revenge. I would challenge said reporter to take a Ma. firearms course and go shooting if she wants a story.

If you're ever contacted by the Glob, ask them when the story on Hunters laptop is coming out. Or the China payments. Or Joe being against Roe v Wade before he was for it Or being a public servant, with multiple houses, making $160,000 a year is a multi multi-millionaire. Etc. Etc. Etc....

I mention that the mill is one of if not the highest density of ffl's in the US pretty regularly on some pretty liberal message boards like reddit.

Word is probably getting out, and good for you.

Why?

Jeff Jacoby is a nationally known conservative opinion editorialist with El Globo. IF he contacts anyone, you can count on a decent writeup. I know him personally.

On “liberal message boards like reddit.” Right.
I'm shocked Reddit hasn't purged all the firearms content yet entirely. Their moderators are as bad if not worse than Wikipedia's. Both were create crowd sourced resources for information and discussion until straight up commies usurped control of moderation post 2016.

If you're ever contacted by the Glob, ask them when the story on Hunters laptop is coming out. Or the China payments. Or Joe being against Roe v Wade before he was for it Or being a public servant, with multiple houses, making $160,000 a year is a multi multi-millionaire. Etc. Etc. Etc....
Or any updates on AJ Baker's groping case. I just realized that was 4 1/2 years ago. They must be doing a very thorough investigation.

While he's a conservative the reason they keep him around is so they can say that they publish both sides. Of course he only doe Op Eds, not Editorials.

Jeff Jacoby is a nationally known conservative opinion editorialist with El Globo. IF he contacts anyone, you can count on a decent writeup. I know him personally.

I know you are a moderator of the largest forum for Massachusetts gun owners and that probably occupies your attention, but you’ve never even heard of the second-largest?

I’m familiar with Reddit, just not sure why someone would want to draw attention to the mill on a “liberal message board like reddit.” Who are you advertising to?

I’m familiar with Reddit, just not sure why someone would want to draw attention to the mill on a “liberal message board like reddit.” Who are you advertising to?
It’s divided into communities so the liberals don’t generally see such things, but to really answer that question you’d have to ask the Littleton dealers who advertise there.

Right, that’s why no anti-gunners have heard of the mill. Roger that. 🤷‍♂️

Thread title “Is the Mill famous?”. Do you want it to be?

Right, that’s why no anti-gunners have heard of the mill. Roger that. 🤷‍♂️

Thread title “Is the Mill famous?”. Do you want it to be?
Look at it like this. Over the years and with EddieCoyle's help, we have brought about 75 new small businesses into town. They use the banks, gas stations, sub shops, various stores and so on. We deserve an award. Jack.

Look at it like this. Over the years and with EddieCoyle's help, we have brought about 75 new small businesses into town. They use the banks, gas stations, sub shops, various stores and so on. We deserve an award. Jack.

I agree. The pinkos at the Globe and and the sycophants on Reddit probably not so much, but best of luck anyway.

While he's a conservative the reason they keep him around is so they can say that they publish both sides. Of course he only does Op Eds, not Editorials.
The odds of the Boston Globe DimocRAT sending their one and only captive token moderate to do a story on The Mill are infinitesimally small. [thinking]

Jack Can you post her name?
Yes, Jacoby is the token Conservative and he's an observant Jew so it would be uncomfortable for the Glob to trash/fire him.

Jack Can you post her name?
Yes, Jacoby is the token Conservative and he's an observant Jew so it would be uncomfortable for the Glob to trash/fire him.
Can't remember her name. I just said what I did in the OP and hung up. I could have shit on her a lot more, but I'm too nice a guy for that. Jack.

The Mill has gotten too big to be ignored by the Liberal Massachusetts Media. It was only a matter of time before they decided to target one of the few bastions of the right to keep in bear arms in this state. There is no major media outlet in MA that would give what we would consider an unbiased writeup of the goings-on at the Mill. They will approach it as how “gun nuts” are using it to “circumvent” MA’s “superb” gun control laws to get Glocks and even (god forbid) silencers (though when a liberal judges actually breaks the law by helping an illegal immigrant avoid ICE, that’s reported as being a wonderful incident of civil disobedience). I’m sure they will spin it that, though “technically” nothing happening at the Mill is in violation of a State our Federal law, it should be shut down because it goes against the “spirt” of Massachusetts’s Gun Control regime (one that is a “model” for gun control across the nation).

Nothing Jack could say would change this, so he might as well be honest.

The publicity will very likely present increased security problems with the mill being identified as a target rich environment.

Back
Top Bottom