Is my 9mm Carbine build screwed?

Are pistol caliber AR style carbines also included in this AG crap. I don't have a lower yet and can't get a clear answer from any dealers yet about accepting transfers of a 9MM lower receiver.

I don't know yet and am thinking through it - you have to read through the enforcement letter and the part on similarity and interchangeability - words like substantially different are used - similarity and interchangeability refer to comparisons to the enumerated weapons (9 in total) as part of the AWB ban

It could be with the 9mm bolt, different maxwell, different barrel, etc that it falls outside of the new definition for an AW

Up to your interpretation - I have a 9mm SBR build I was planning to do and need to think through this as well

Move out of state. I got tired of paying into the MA system and having my rights trampled. Does it suck find a new job out of state? Yes. The south has been very good to us, you couldn't pay me enough to move back to New England.

Are pistol caliber AR style carbines also included in this AG crap. I don't have a lower yet and can't get a clear answer from any dealers yet about accepting transfers of a 9MM lower receiver.

Questionable AR9 is not mentioned and it does not share an interchangeable bolt with it's big brother. Sorry I am in RI and can see our Gov trying something like this also.

Back
Top Bottom