Inauguration Day - What are you going to do today to keep sane?

What are you going to do today to keep sane?

• Buy a gun

Votes: 31 36.0%
  • Buy some ammo

Votes: 37 43.0%
  • Buy some hardware (scope, cleaning supplies, etc)

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Go to the range

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • By some mall ninja ware

Votes: 10 11.6%

• Total voters
I'm going to click my heels three times and say, "There's no candidate like McCain, there's no candidate like McCain" and hope this is all a bad dream and I'll wake up and McCain and Palin will be the ones walking in to the Whitehouse today.

Buy an AR Lower.

Get up to FS Guns, but a new Lower Receiver and start putting together another AR15. Yeahhhhh baby !
Considering the issues on the economy, the war on terror, Iraq and Afghanistan; I'm hoping any change in the gun laws doesn't happen for some time to come. Amen.

That being said, what are you doing today to keep sane?
Drinking heavily sounds like a good idea. Buying more ammo at lunch and letting a friend know that I'll buy his gun seems like an even better idea.
ya well not only is this a lowsy day because of the inauguration but it sucks because im in FREAKIN NEW JERSEY!!![angry]
I have a friend in NJ if you want to go shooting... he's probably feeling as nauseous as the rest of us so he'd probably welcome the diversion.
I'm having a colonoscopy; seems kind of appropriate somehow.
Get used to the sensation of taking it up the rear - you'll be getting it frequently over the next 4 years. [thinking]

Well the owner of my company just asked me to put up the streaming video of the Messiah in the training room....

Boycott

I vowed no television, no radio and no on-line news for today...

Instead, I'm sizing up my next purchase...the SW1911 sub-compact...as soon as available!

Well the owner of my company just asked me to put up the streaming video of the Messiah in the training room....

Sorry sir we seem to be having some "Technical Difficulties".

smpte.gif

As I came into my office this morning, our Manager of Training came up to me. I'm scheduled to do a training module for some new hires today at noon... conversation went like this:

Trainer: "Good morning David. I'm glad I caught you. I've been hearing that a lot of people are very interested in watching the inauguration today. If you want, I can move the training you are doing to another day, or push it forward."

Me: "No thanks Ann. Not necessary."

Trainer: "Oh, well, I just know... that ah... a lot of people have expressed interest in it..."

Me: "anybody interested in missing the training that I do to help them in their career, taking time out of my busy day where I could be more productive, is welcomed to miss the training if they feel the inauguration is more important than their job"

Trainer: "...ok, we'll keep it as is"

I can't believe they're (my company) streaming it in here in our conference room at work. I'm really pissed. I've done my darnest to keep politics out of the work place and now our moonbat HR wants to shove it down our throats. What really ticks me off is that it caused yet another postponement of a meeting I've been trying to schedule for a week.

people at my work are streaming it on their computers. Oh well let them stream it. I won't

One person at my work had it so loud I could here it in my office clear as day and I'm down the hall. I went in and turned it down and they got a little pissed. They're response was "Hey its a big day" I said that's fine you can have a big day quietly they are having a conference next door.

In the first few sentances of Obama's acceptance speech, he noted the need to uphold the intent of the Founding Fathers and documents. I'm holding him to his word...

last week it was announced that streaming video was being arranged to show the coronation in our theaters.

We have 2 theaters to show films to the public.

30 foot screens, surround sound...seating 330 people.

Refreshments are being served.

I didn't go. But I did ask the person who set this up if McCain won, would we be spending company money on it for him. the answer was 'probably not.'

Ah, the liberal elite !

Back
Top Bottom