Inauguration Day - What are you going to do today to keep sane?

What are you going to do today to keep sane?

• Buy a gun

Votes: 31 36.0%
  • Buy some ammo

Votes: 37 43.0%
  • Buy some hardware (scope, cleaning supplies, etc)

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Go to the range

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • By some mall ninja ware

Votes: 10 11.6%

• Total voters
This is not another Obama bash thread: This is a thread to look forward, to band together and to persevere. While we already know the road ahead is uncertain, we are not alone. There are millions of Gun owners in the United States who are concerned for their rights. Rather than worrying about what might come from the most liberal Congress and President we have ever seen, let us celebrate while we can.

That being said, what are you doing today to keep sane? For me, I will be making a trip to Four Seasons to purchase a P220 and 1000 rounds of 5.56

What say you? How are you going to support the local shops and exercise our Second Amendment rights?

[smile]

I will be buying some ammo as I'm going to be taking 2 new shooters to the range tomorrow!

Not at the same time as shooting or being out in the world driving or anything but there is also

Alcohol.

I have a case of Grolsch that I have not touched yet.

Looks like its going on ice.

Who wants to toast the stupidity of the average american that voted for this SOB with me.

This is not another Obama bash thread: This is a thread to look forward, to band together and to persevere. While we already know the road ahead is uncertain, we are not alone. There are millions of Gun owners in the United States who are concerned for their rights. Rather than worrying about what might come from the most liberal Congress and President we have ever seen, let us celebrate while we can.

That being said, what are you doing today to keep sane? For me, I will be making a trip to Four Seasons to purchase a P220 and 1000 rounds of 5.56

What say you? How are you going to support the local shops and exercise our Second Amendment rights?

[smile]

Will most likely be ordering a Desert Eagle.

Today, I plan to acquire a new firearm, then for good measure on Wednesday, to shake off my inauguration night hangover I will take a friend shopping for his first firearm. Then I plan to send off inauguration week with a bang on Saturday by slinging lead at the NES shoot.
Congratulations America you've gotten what you deserve.[halfmast]

I will finish turning a $150 2nd hand 10/22 into a liberty training rifle. Already added a different stock, tech sights, and a sling, now I need to switch out the internals (mag release, bolt release, hammer).

I am going to buy something I can ACTUALLY carry concealed.... I have never had a concealable really, but after today.. Ill feel safer having something on my person.

I'm going to the dentist. In many ways it will be like this inauguration; I'll hope for the best, prepare for the worst, but in the end I know that it will be painful and expensive. [wink]

ya well not only is this a lowsy day because of the inauguration but it sucks because im in FREAKIN NEW JERSEY!!![angry]

Not at the same time as shooting or being out in the world driving or anything but there is also

Alcohol.

I have a case of Grolsch that I have not touched yet.

Looks like its going on ice.

Who wants to toast the stupidity of the average american that voted for this SOB with me.

Crack one of those Grolsch's open for me. On second thought, open 6.

We can toast the demise of our Constitution.

it was a ghost town this morning on my commute. something like on Vanilla Sky [laugh]

-rough seas ahead. i've pissed of a few good friends with my change jokes.

I will be installing a couple new springs in my XM15 once FedEx arrives with my package from Bushmaster and then promptly go to the beach for a couple of mag dumps into a dune.

Before and after that, work.
As tele_mark said...millions of Obama supporters are depending on me for their handouts.

Today is going to be the last day I will need to worry about paying my mortgage and buying gas. Thank you big "O".

But just in case the "free" cash doesn't show up at my doorstep I am going to continue working...and buying guns and ammo. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom