Im gonna need a new range bag...

did something similar, only with an AR and my friends folding chair. Always remember up close that barrel is alot lower than your sight picture. Live and learn atleast it was just a chair (bag in your case)

+1 for the Uncle Mike's Deluxe Range Bag. You can get it on Amazon for around $45.

I purchased 4 bags the last year, 2 were excellent, the Mike's bag by a mile my favorite. It's very stiff and maintains it's profile with plenty of pockets, best built by far. Bought mine at S&W Retail Store. I also like the bag I bought for my wife at the Marlboro Show, it was from a local guy there, It a really nice bag, padded very nicely and says Explorer on the side, little smaller than the Uncle Mikes, she carrys her POS Sig Mosquito and her handsomely stylish.. M&P9c..[smile] in it, along with ammo, ear muffs, hat, extra mags and stuff..

When I was in highschool, a friend did that to the roof of his Pontiac LeMans convertable with a scoped .22 rifle. He didn't think it was nearly as funny as the rest of us did.

Had a Midway, and I agree with some folks that it's cheaply made. The velcro fell apart after 6 weeks. I splurged on a 511 Tactical (about $90) and couldn't be happier. Well made, large enough to carry all my gear and great design/layout of pockets. I figured I may as well get something quality that will last for years. So far, so good.

0323011455.jpg

The nylon is all melted and the zipper is FUBAR! So its time to look for a new Range Bag, and be a little more careful with it!

Lol I almost did that this weekend with my AR. Somone pointed out that my muzzle blast was catching my bag when I was sighting in at the bench.

Back
Top Bottom