Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

Let’s see what actually happens. Like to see GOAL actually take legal action but I’m not holding my breath. Glad to leave that state

Well I found my 'buyer id' in all of 5 minutes from the data so I know what my id number is to the state. Interesting that the transaction shows sales, but it doesn't show guns I've sold, so the count would be off.

Interesting that there 1354 purchases made between 2016 and 2021 with no buyer identification. I wonder if there are FFL transfers or something. But they are listed as sales.
Home made 80% ?

What would be a good comparison to convince people that this data release is wrong.

If you were to pick another fundamental civil right, and expose personal data (slightly hidden) regarding that right, what would that be?

What religion a person in town follows given a driver's ID? What books a person in town owns based on driver's ID?
Telling everyone exactly how many gold bars/wads of cash you have at your residence?

WOW....Poking the bear like that is a good way for them to end up not breathing. Was talking with my elderly mother and she believes the time is coming for an actual shooting war. She didn't want to say it but everything she's seen in her 90+ years is leading to it by the way our leaders are pushing.

That has to be an agency purchaser.
You'd think so, but looking at the purchase history the guns are varied.

If it were an agency I'd expect hundreds of glocks, or hundreds of Ruger's.

There's a lot of one here and one there stuff. As an example, there's 163 glocks, 17 of them are G17's, all privately purchased between October '11 and December '21. Then there's 3 Arisaka's which nobody's using at any agency, same goes for the 4 dan wesson's...

No it is not. How will someone figure out who you are from that data?

I just looked my zip code. There are 5 or 6 .40. How can I find them to tell them .40 is g@y?

Since you bought them all and how do we tell? Well that is a question you need to ask yourself.

Yup.....asked the wife to jump to NH a few years ago.....she didn't want to move twice as we will be moving south eventually.

But it would have bought us a lot more time in a free state and we could have kept our jobs with a little more commute if we did, and honestly real estate at the time was cheap. We would have made out well.

Kills me.
Have you checked out the MGTOW thread?

How will someone figure out who you are from that data?

I just looked my zip code. There are 5 or 6 .40. How can I find them to tell them .40 is g@y?

PS: I am not saying I am OK with this release, just wondering how you find someone.

I suspect the only people who'd have an easy time finding each other are... us.

Like, I know what I sold to whom, and when. I could pretty easily figure out from this list what their ID is, then from my saved EFA10 I could get their address. Then I could head over and steal all those sweet sweet gats.

But for a "normie?" Nope. I can't see how this data would help them, unless they were able to match a specific (rare) kind of gun to an owner. And if they're a normie, they don't know what guns are rare.

Not saying this is not a serious data breach that plainly needs to be shut down. I'm just not going to shit my pants that some banger from down the block now knows someone in my town owns a 1905 Webley automatic in .32.

Still can't believe supposedly "freedom loving" people live in MA. Literally one of the easiest states to leave in the entire country and still not be very far from "family".

Freedom is a state of mind., free your mind, your ass will follow.

Imagine if everyone just started fleeing whenever there was a fight, pretty soon there won't be anywhere to flee to.

Like, I know what I sold to whom, and when. I could pretty easily figure out from this list what their ID is, then from my saved EFA10 I could get their address. Then I could head over and steal all those sweet sweet gats.

But for a "normie?" Nope. I can't see how this data would help them, unless they were able to match a specific (rare) kind of gun to an owner. And if they're a normie, they don't know what guns are rare.

Not saying this is not a serious data breach that plainly needs to be shut down. I'm just not going to shit my pants that some banger from down the block now knows someone in my town owns a 1905 Webley automatic in .32.
Exactly and the chances you go after someone you know you sold a gun to are probably less than the chances that person wins the Mega Millions.

List of guns and addresses, not to f-ing difficult for a "normie"

WTF?

I looked at the data and there *are* names in there... I see them in the "Make" column.... I assume these were 80%.

I don't see any birth dates. Can someone specify an example?

Back
Top Bottom