• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

Wow, I can’t wait to get home and download all this!!!

They show the expiration date.

That’s your Birthday.

I was skeptical so I downloaded this and did a little searching to see just how easily it was to get my buyer ID#

Holy shit, putting this information out there what could go wrong?

How were you guys able to determine your ID? I found a transaction I did based on date, seller/buyer town & gun model (I have the receipt from when I sold it to the guy). Other than the town info,I was unable to figure out how the ID has anything to do w/ me. I was the seller.

How were you guys able to determine your ID? I found a transaction I did based on date, seller/buyer town & gun model (I have the receipt from when I sold it to the guy). Other than the town info,I was unable to figure out how the ID has anything to do w/ me. I was the seller.
Once you find one transaction you have the ID
The first two parts of the expiration are your birthdate. 01/01/29

I got them all the down a little bit now it won’t let me view them whether they’re downloaded or from the site so I gotta download the app I guess

Oh good, they have 30 days to legally dox you before action can be taken? 99.999% positive this is related to the Boston Globe article that tried to go after Healey for not being anti-2A enough
I just read the email from GOAL.
You are correct, I'm very curious to see what excuse the People's Republic has for this breach of trust.
GUNZ?
Because we can and you peasants can't do shit.
Just like the Biden Admin releasing the visitors logs to the WH under Trump along with visitors SS#.
All part of the strategy and plan folks.

Does anyone know a PDF reader for iPhones? That is actually free? The ones I have downloaded aren’t really free.

Once you find one transaction you have the ID
The first two parts of the expiration are your birthdate. 01/01/29
Maybe I'm looking at a different list. I'm looking at the private party transfers & dealer transactions & don't see any expiration dates or other info I can trace back to my transactions, which I'm able to find based on date, gun, town info

I'd love to post my town's data on a local news website or local Facebook page.

I'd bet it would generate some new memberships with GOAL/NRA etc.

Still looking for my COP's purchases.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm looking at a different list. I'm looking at the private party transfers & dealer transactions & don't see any expiration dates or other info I can trace back to my transactions, which I'm able to find based on date, gun, town info
The person ID is on the applications chart
The expiration date (birthdate) is on the applications chart
Now take the person ID to the transactions
Put both charts together, town, person ID, birthdate, all transactions
You have a list by person (town/birthdate without year)
all recorded transfers

I visited the site.

I might or might not have left "feedback" about the site. Such feedback might or might not have included terms such as "unconstitutional persecution by petty a**h***s."
I may or may not have left some rather spicy feedback as well.

So that is pretty crazy
You can find yourself by birthdate and town or search for something rare you own
After that you get the identifier and bam... Public registry
BTW I can also easily figure out who is LE with the town they are in and birthday/what they own. With this list the easiest to publicly ID with real name is LE
I dont see birthdate there

ETA: never mind, I see what you wrote above

I found my ID pretty quickly but many firearms are not linked.
Same, it was really easy to find myself- like stupid easy.

But not all my firearms seem to be included in reports when they should be. For instance, the personal sale report is missing a revolver I sold, but I know for a fact I have the EFA10 for it.
Similarly, I only see two firearms sold for my closest FFL- They've been there for a few years now, I highly doubt that they're staying in busniess at a rate of less than one sale a year.

Back
Top Bottom