• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

I can tell you the data is incomplete. Only one Magnum Research pistol showing and several people on NES have DE.
You need to look under personals/reg
I see many. Search for the name of the pistol not Magnum Research

This doesn't have any paper eFA-10 transactions on it.
Go electric they said. Go online they said. It will make transactions easier, safer, with fewer errors they said. What could go wrong they said. Your data is safe with us.
Some days I can really identify with the Luddites.

I'd love to post my town's data on a local news website or local Facebook page.

I'd bet it would generate some new memberships with GOAL/NRA etc.

Still looking for my COP's purchases.

Yeah, because Littleton’s response was to sign people up for GOAL. Nothing good will come from sharing this everywhere/calling attention to it/giving step by step how to correlate the data.

Last edited:
This is why they are so mental case about eliminating private transfers, and private sales.
They want to know where every gun is located, so when the time is right, they can confiscate.
I assume you are referring to states other than Mass. EFA10's in Mass already locates every gun.

Serial numbers are in the dealer transactions, but not the personal transfers. I searched one of my serial numbers to find my Person ID, then I filtered both files using it. It's all there. I think from now on I need to disassemble my guns every 6 days.

Maybe a class action lawsuit is in order? Dunno if that's even possible given Massachusetts propensity for screwing over it's citizens at every turn.

It doesn’t include surrender transfers… the majority of collection is invisible.

Back
Top Bottom