• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

So is this thread for members only?

One would hope

ErJHeUt.png

🐯

Whatever happen to this?
State took it down but too late- it was already released.

Not naming names but the most vocal NESer to pooh pooh this release took me all of 3 minutes to identify and have a list of every firearm the state thinks he has plus a view of his house on Google Earth. Don't ask- I didn't save anything. It was only an exercise for my immediate entertainment.

Rep. Susan Gifford filed a privacy bill on behalf of GOAL, and GOAL is pursuing other avenues as well. Nothing much has changed in the last two months. The state has said they've done all they plan to do, and F* everyone who disagrees.

We can all hold our collective breaths waiting for the legislature to care enough about gun people to give us the same expectation of privacy as they would demand for anyone else.

Last edited:

Let see what this turns up regarding "OUR" legislature 🤔

Where is she going to wash up 🤔 Is the wooden bridge in Chappaquiddick still There ?

Didn't CA make the names and addresses of all gun owners public ?
oh-well-man-laughing-ddhknub6uxo5idq0.gif

Where is she going to wash up 🤔 Is the wooden bridge in Chappaquiddick still There ?
The report will come back containing phrases like "hard working", "dedicated civil servants", honest to a fault".
Nothing to see here folks. Move along!

I think they're claiming she has no authority to audit them.

LOL!

State took it down but too late- it was already released.

Not naming names but the most vocal NESer to pooh pooh this release took me all of 3 minutes to identify and have a list of every firearm the state thinks he has plus a view of his house on Google Earth. Don't ask- I didn't save anything. It was only an exercise for my immediate entertainment.

Ah jeez. Now you've doomed me to have to re-read this whole damned thread. Bastard.

Back
Top Bottom