Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

Well I found my 'buyer id' in all of 5 minutes from the data so I know what my id number is to the state. Interesting that the transaction shows sales, but it doesn't show guns I've sold, so the count would be off.

Interesting that there 1354 purchases made between 2016 and 2021 with no buyer identification. I wonder if there are FFL transfers or something. But they are listed as sales.

So that is pretty crazy
You can find yourself by birthdate and town or search for something rare you own
After that you get the identifier and bam... Public registry
BTW I can also easily figure out who is LE with the town they are in and birthday/what they own. With this list the easiest to publicly ID with real name is LE

I wonder how many people in a typical town share the exact same birthdate. Sure, some in any town bigger than a few hundred or so people, but few enough you could easily build a database of "probable" gun owners from that, and most of their gun purchases.

Mix in some other data points and you could find out where you're likely to find gun owners that own EVs and if they really DO prefer .40 cal. Or other derived data.

Great!

Even fewer people will register their AR builds.
You have to actually build a AR first before you can register it. No sense registering that box of parts that's been sitting next to that 80% rcvr for years.... you may skew the data they are letting everyone see...

Serial numbers are in the dealer transactions, but not the personal transfers. I searched one of my serial numbers to find my Person ID, then I filtered both files using it. It's all there. I think from now on I need to disassemble my guns every 6 days.
I looked for serial numbers.

Can't find any.

No field in the database for serial numbers.

Can you post a screen shot of an example?

Doing some data massaging, starting with the personal sales.

The average personal sale per user is 2.94
The standard deviation is a whopping 18.2 guns.
The winner of "I buy on EFA10 the most" is buyer 35099 who has purchased a whopping 3,584 Firearms between 1/1/2004 and 12/31/2021.
There are 4 users with over a thousand EFA10 purchases.

Still can't believe supposedly "freedom loving" people live in MA. Literally one of the easiest states to leave in the entire country and still not be very far from "family".
Friends of mine live in “The Constitution State”. There are reasons sometimes.

Gotta admit that i like GA’s attitude/laws re private sales. I’ve bought, sold and traded without state involvement or paperwork.

Well I found my 'buyer id' in all of 5 minutes from the data so I know what my id number is to the state. Interesting that the transaction shows sales, but it doesn't show guns I've sold, so the count would be off.

Interesting that there 1354 purchases made between 2016 and 2021 with no buyer identification. I wonder if there are FFL transfers or something. But they are listed as sales.
Guns you traded to dealers out of state will never be able to be shown.

Still can't believe supposedly "freedom loving" people live in MA. Literally one of the easiest states to leave in the entire country and still not be very far from "family".
Yup.....asked the wife to jump to NH a few years ago.....she didn't want to move twice as we will be moving south eventually.

But it would have bought us a lot more time in a free state and we could have kept our jobs with a little more commute if we did, and honestly real estate at the time was cheap. We would have made out well.

Kills me.

Is this list the "bible" and if one is not listed, would you be considered as not registering it in the eyes of the Commonwealth? If said confiscation order or other unfortunate incident came about and was used for cross-reference. I know my local PD contact told me they had me listed at over 18 firearms. I assured them I didn't have that many. Now.

What would be a good comparison to convince people that this data release is wrong.

If you were to pick another fundamental civil right, and expose personal data (slightly hidden) regarding that right, what would that be?

What religion a person in town follows given a driver's ID? What books a person in town owns based on driver's ID?

Back
Top Bottom