Illegal Data Release Massachusetts

I cleaned up the data, created a pivot table and we have numbers.

We finally know the g@yest towns in MA by quantity of .40 (searched by transfers, since that means they really wanted the gun).

#1 New Bedford
#2 Fall River
#3 Worcester
#4 Springfield
#5 Plymouth

There is a correlation here. Ghetto = more .40, the saying is true "nothing good comes out of a .40".

Here is a screenshot from my computer:
Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 7.14.09 PM.png

Wow. This is absolutely insane. I was able to find my number and friends numbers based on town and what I know they bought or sold.
Also past people you have dealt with. I’m a little blown away.
Here’s that list they were looking for when it comes to hoarders. Lots of info.

We finally know the g@yest towns in MA by quantity of .40 (searched by transfers, since that means they really wanted the gun).

#1 New Bedford
#2 Fall River
#3 Worcester
#4 Springfield
#5 Plymouth

There is a correlation here. Ghetto = more .40, the saying is true "nothing good comes out of a .40".

View attachment 710591
I call BS. Provincetown is not in the top 50???

(I know, I know second homes)

Please, try to find the name and address of one random gun owner, let's say in Hanson.

It's not my area of expertise, just a hobby, but correlating applicants "probable" birthdays with census info and online directories will reveal a good number of gun owners. We really need @AHM for this ...

Searching the net for the candidate names in conjunction with shooting clubs or various topics will resolve some of the fuzzy matches.

Purchase of some "anonymized" data from Google will nail the rest.

I call BS. Provincetown is not in the top 50???

(I know, I know second homes)
Maybe .40 is g@y gangsters?
And Ptown people are not gangsters.

I don't know, you can filter the data. Just sort by 40 and fix all the sh*t dealers enter like .40SWW, .40SSW, .40SnW ...

Then add a quantity column with everything = 1 and create a pivot table.

It's not my area of expertise, just a hobby, but correlating applicants "probable" birthdays with census info and online directories will reveal a good number of gun owners. We really need @AHM for this ...

Searching the net for the candidate names in conjunction with shooting clubs or various topics will resolve some of the fuzzy matches.

Purchase of some "anonymized" data from Google will nail the rest.
There is no birthday data in the file.

I just looked my zip code. There are 5 or 6 .40. How can I find them to tell them .40 is g@y?
Use your Grindr account?

Any data with a birthdate will be a no-brainer to find current or last known residence. I have not yet checked the LTC file but some are noting expiration is birth date.

The real problem will be when some LEO or DA decides this data is more accurate than it is and acts upon it, either directly or as part of some other incident, and someone gets jacked up whereupon they're put into position of having to prove a negative (ex. "Prove in court that you don't have what the DB says you have.") Everyone knew the old paper-based system was rubbish. Not sure one could say the same about the "new system" (i.e. it's not as rubbished as the old one, but I'd bet the data is dirty enough to still be rubbish, but some will think it's good-to-go).

I found myself pretty easily. Good to see that all that time I spent mailing paper FA10s back in the day means that nothing ended up in their database. I'm more worried about the shotgun they say I bought on a personal transfer almost a decade ago that never happened. If someone gifted me a shotgun, I sure would like to put it in the safe.

#1 New Bedford
#2 Fall River
#3 Worcester
#4 Springfield
#5 Plymouth

View attachment 710591
Come on dummy, you need to do it as a percentage of the population of each town, you simple F...

Doing some searching now.

Can someone explain the people from (at the time. I know its all green now) green towns getting licenses in Boston
If I take some of those license numbers I can see some are LE because some transactions literally say it or by firearm type
But who else are these people?

Wow, I found myself in about 5 minutes in the applications file but was only able to find my person ID in the personal transfers registrations and dealer sales files AFTER I filtered for my city/town first as when I tried it the first time, I was getting no hits in the data when filtering only on my person ID. I think the data is just too large for my machine/excel to handle the data filters without narrowing down the data some first.

After that, I was able to find all my transactions in both the personal transfers registrations and dealer sales files.

I think I’ll hold off a little longer on assembling and registering those lowers that we’re transferred on 4473’s from the dealer

What would be a good comparison to convince people that this data release is wrong.

If you were to pick another fundamental civil right, and expose personal data (slightly hidden) regarding that right, what would that be?

What religion a person in town follows given a driver's ID? What books a person in town owns based on driver's ID?
What someone read at the library...

Doing some searching now.

Can someone explain the people from (at the time. I know its all green now) green towns getting licenses in Boston
If I take some of those license numbers I can see some are LE because some transactions literally say it or by firearm type
But who else are these people?
Boston has 12K licenses.

Back
Top Bottom