I wrote a letter to the Boston globe

Regardless of whether they accept the letter (which they should, but won't), writing is great therapy - and very much a lost art form. Nicely done!

I too feel like you do. However, the commuter rail also receives Fed funding perhaps be less descriptive of who you are. I wear my tinfoil hat proudly.

The letter is getting buried with bad comments from the moonbats. We need our own supporting comments posted there.

Last edited:
Very well written and well said. Thank you. And please be sure to disregard the moonbat responses you have received already. If SHTF, every single one of them would have a completely different reaction if you were to be forced to defend yourself and them.

They are the delusional ones thinking nothing bad can happen to them because the world isn't as bad as the media makes it out to be. I wish I could be that naive sometimes.

You know the saying "ignorance is bliss", they must be so happy the sun shines out of their asses all day

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I also sent the letter to the Taunton Gazette. They said that they would publish it as well!
Shhhhh..... Papers often have a policy of not printing letters published elsewhere, so best not to advertise this until it's history.

You just vaporized his safe space. Maybe he thought he was riding a gun free zone and now he will never look at his fellow passengers the same.

Outstanding letter and great effort to bridge the gap between us and....whatever they are.

The comments are just too funny... " your gun did not keep anyone safe on the train. Our civilized society and deputized police do " Anyone that actually believes that is just...wow.

Fantastic letter. The only comment I would make would be to remove the word "liberal" in the 2 places that you used it. While the anti-gun sentiment and the label of "liberal" pretty much go hand in hand, your focus is on his anti-gun opinions and not his political leaning... a leaning that you're making an assumption on. That assumption, though most likely accurate, cheapens an otherwise outstanding editorial.
This. I know quite a few MA 'fox news addicts' who are as anti as anyone you are calling a liberal. Based on this small sampling, I think there is high percentage of MA Republicans who are very anti. Don't know if anyone else sees this.

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2-1050F using Tapatalk

I sat next to him for about 40 minutes and overheard two lengthy conversations. I can assure.you he was a liberal. I overheard a lot but only chose to share a portion if what he said. I know there are MANY people who share his beliefs. I just wish people like his realize just how angry and bigoted they sound to those around them. It's sad really.

Back
Top Bottom