• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I was I.D's as food... i survived w/o a gun

NES 1%er's [rofl][rofl][rofl]

But yet somehow,you managed to survive all this time unarmed,defying all the odds using nothing but your wit and charm..You're in [smile]

I'll have to start a 1/2% forum for those of us with 40+ years of non-carry under our belts, hell i've done it in brockton to boot.

I had no idea my town was promoting me to the NES 1%'ers by restricting me to hunting and target. I'll have to send them a thank you letter. [laugh]

I don't know...you say "Ruby Tuesday"...my guess is it was a gay bar. Got to be real careful about lighting up and sucking on anything in those places. No wonder they ID'd you as food...they thought you were sweet meat.

i posted this for "I carry everywhere crowd"... since there ARE places where one can NOT carry in MA.

Unless people in MA go to Ruby Tuesday's on school grounds or federal property in MA, then they can carry there. [wink]

Don't underestimate Chucky. Back in the 90's in Dallas when the kids were young, I had to go there almost every Saturday for a birthday party. The good news is they served beer for the dads. The bad news is that one Saturday two dads got into a vicious fistfight that was a carry over from a little league game. That was the same day my two year old disappeared into the tunnel system and we couldn't find him for a half hour.

That was our last visit

The one in Leominster had a gang initiation event inside a few years ago, a random beating of a mother holding her child. YGZ got a few new members that day.

How much work is it to get a non-resident LTC for MO?

None if you already have reciprocity there. [grin]

Last edited:
I don't know...you say "Ruby Tuesday"...my guess is it was a gay bar. Got to be real careful about lighting up and sucking on anything in those places. No wonder they ID'd you as food...they thought you were sweet meat.

if I walk into a gay bar, its no longer a gay bar... [rofl]

I was at a local establishment, making small talk, being my normal self.

I noticed three thugs that took an interest in me. Except that they were male, very insecure and FOS.

By the time i finished my meal, I noticed that they were a little bit more "amp'd up" on Hennessey.... so I took that as my cue to leave.

What did I do?

1. Maintained situational awareness

2. Picked out the one I thought would give me the most trouble in a fist fight.

3. Smoked a Newport to let them know I'm bad-ass

4. Stared the "big one" in the eye on my way out.

Yeah, the place already published a security cam screen shot of you walking out...

dave-chappelle-leonard-washington.jpg

Only the 1%'rs carry this.

View attachment 11812

Waiting for EC to have a comment about how nothing good can come from a .40

Peace thru superior firepower.

240px-Colt45.JPG

Wolf, did you have the Soul Glow in? Maybe they were just amazed by the aura radiating from your head...

Wolf was safe becuase the bad guys knew he was a 1%er, or is it 3%er? either way, the bag guys knew it and where afraid.

Gregs a 1%er, and man does he impress me with his AK74 builds that are essentialy exact copies of things I said I was interested in building.

After reading NES for a bit,I had no idea that anybody but myself and maybe 7 other people here could survive the gaze of a punk without having the false security blanket of a gun..

I am the self appointed president and chairman of the NES 1%ers,welcome aboard.

I'll spec

The most bad-ass people i have ever known, trained with, lifted and sparred with, hung with, partied with were always the most quiet, most unassuming people you had the pleasure to know. (well, except for one.... long story)

Now usually the most insecure, nervous, need to "prove" themselves type of people are usually the ones looking to mess with someone. aaaaaaaaaaaaand that's what keeps the FAIL alive and well. ^.^

Hey, I tried this 1% thing. I sat on my deck today with my dog without a gun in my pocket. I stayed in condition yellow of course, but for the hour or so I went unarmed, I didn't have any major problems.

A few geese swam by but fortunately I didn't have to defend myself from any wild attacks, and I don't like to eat them anyway!

I may try this again. Maybe tomorrow I'll try driving to the Wendy's 1/2 mile from the house and get a burger at the drive through without carrying my two pistols and the tear gas.

Of course I'll take the dog, she likes the fries.[wink]

Like the spanish inquisition, nobody expects it.

It works both ways.

Eyes open, hands ready.

If you aint' cheating, you're an idiot.

I watched an attacker get his ass handed to him by a girl with a car antena.

She snapped it off a toyota and gave his face stripes.

I would love to shoot some of your AK's.

Anytime,when I am at HSC I usually bring at least 1 AK with me.

Hey, I tried this 1% thing. I sat on my deck today with my dog without a gun in my pocket. I stayed in condition yellow of course, but for the hour or so I went unarmed, I didn't have any major problems.

A few geese swam by but fortunately I didn't have to defend myself from any wild attacks, and I don't like to eat them anyway!

I may try this again. Maybe tomorrow I'll try driving to the Wendy's 1/2 mile from the house and get a burger at the drive through without carrying my two pistols and the tear gas.

Of course I'll take the dog, she likes the fries.[wink]

Just take it slow..Just remember all the times BEFORE you were able to carry a weapon and managed to survive the mean streets of MA riddled with crips,bloods,MS13,Hells Angels and little tiny foreign cars with fart can exhausts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom