• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I was I.D's as food... i survived w/o a gun

W

wolf223

I was at a local establishment, making small talk, being my normal self.

I noticed three thugs that took an interest in me. Except that they were male, very insecure and FOS.

By the time i finished my meal, I noticed that they were a little bit more "amp'd up" on Hennessey.... so I took that as my cue to leave.

What did I do?

1. Maintained situational awareness

2. Picked out the one I thought would give me the most trouble in a fist fight.

3. Smoked a Newport to let them know I'm bad-ass

4. Stared the "big one" in the eye on my way out.

that is all. we can "what if" this to death, the rule of the streets never changes... IF you look like food, you'll be eaten.

to go further, IF you get identified as food, you best do something or call 911 immediately. your life may be in danger.

*depending on your physical structure, gender vs. abilities.... and whether or NOT your willing to throw down is up to you. Don't get out of your comfort zone if you aren't willing to get beat up, shot or worse... [grin]

This is something you can NOT "act" your way out of... There are bad people out there that would love to curb stomp some food and take that $13 dollars from the wallet.

I don't like those people and they honestly don't scare me... deep down, they are insecure and need a hug.

I was at a local establishment, making small talk, being my normal self.

I noticed three thugs that took an interest in me. Except that they were male, very insecure and FOS.
I don't like those people and they honestly don't scare me... deep down, they are insecure and need a hug.
Just think of the emotional wreckage you left behind you that day...

I hope you are happy...

[rofl2]

Sounds like the kind of establishment my mommy told me to stay away from..lol

Ruby Tuesday in the dirty south? [laugh]

during lunch?

big boy had ear rings, a nice watch that i was either going to rip off his ear or use against him.

my plan was to survive until the police got there or someone broke it up.

Yeah, I hope he walked outside to smoke that. That'd have been TRULY bad-ass to light up inside, but maybe that was the strategy that ultimately saved his azz.

Note: I'm NOT in the commie weath right now. I'm away at a school in MO. so those free tax payers can still smoke inside restaurants....

Missouri.....swing over to Carthage and check out the Precious Moments Chapel...you will love it.

I alway carry a pack of Kools and a GIQ of malt liquor. Any seasoned ruffian will expect a Glock Fo-Tay ready to be presented at a moments notice.

Did you have some beluga caviar and fancy cheese as a throw down to distract their stomachs.

B

nope.

funny, we've been to the hole in the wall spots and nothing ever happened. that was clue no. 1 that these guys were punks that weren't breast fed.

sooooo, again: GENERALLY SPEAKING: unfamiliar territory, three homies roll up driving a chevy impala "sittin on 6's".... no gun, gotta make do....[grin]

i posted this for "I carry everywhere crowd"... since there ARE places where one can NOT carry in MA.

i figured between my plate, a couple chairs, and on heading to the exit, there were a couple things i could have smashed over big boy's head. but i'm funny like that.
[laugh]

Don't underestimate Chucky. Back in the 90's in Dallas when the kids were young, I had to go there almost every Saturday for a birthday party. The good news is they served beer for the dads. The bad news is that one Saturday two dads got into a vicious fistfight that was a carry over from a little league game. That was the same day my two year old disappeared into the tunnel system and we couldn't find him for a half hour.

That was our last visit

Newports are for pussies. You should've smoked a Kool and put it out on the bar. They would've thrown their wallets at you on the way out.

Newports are for pussies. You should've smoked a Kool and put it out on the bar. They would've thrown their wallets at you on the way out.

Nah, a tough guy would crush his ciggy into the palm of his hand to put it out.

I actually saw a Green Beret, back in the '60's, while riding a train to Washington D.C., do this every time he lit up. He was trying to impress some young lady sitting across from him.

That cigarette could have been used to poke him in the eye and give you the chance to get away as he's screaming "My eye! My eye!" Good thinking.

Back
Top Bottom