• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I was I.D's as food... i survived w/o a gun

After reading NES for a bit,I had no idea that anybody but myself and maybe 7 other people here could survive the gaze of a punk without having the false security blanket of a gun..

I am the self appointed president and chairman of the NES 1%ers,welcome aboard.

I quit smoking cigaretts 25 years ago. Wolf223, can your technique be adapted to Nicorette gum???

I'll stare and chew, maybe even spit.

Do I get a cert from your program??? *S*

I'm gonna blame the victim... if he wasn't so friendless that he had to sit there alone and eat an entire meal by himself (not even a chance to claim, "But I'm waiting for my friend!"), they wouldn't have picked him... he was askin' for it!

I'm gonna blame the victim... if he wasn't so friendless that he had to sit there alone and eat an entire meal by himself (not even a chance to claim, "But I'm waiting for my friend!"), they wouldn't have picked him... he was askin' for it!

they might not have been looking for a fight, perhaps they were looking for something on the line of Deliverance, "squeel like a pig"

no one picks on this guy. i learned something today.

i learned that the baddest mo' fo' in the bar doesn't mess with anyone.

i learned that insecure non-breast-fed guys doo

so i didn't mess with them. they never had a chance. even with my guns 1300+ miles away..

1%

nope.

funny, we've been to the hole in the wall spots and nothing ever happened. that was clue no. 1 that these guys were punks that weren't breast fed.

sooooo, again: GENERALLY SPEAKING: unfamiliar territory, three homies roll up driving a chevy impala "sittin on 6's".... no gun, gotta make do....[grin]

i posted this for "I carry everywhere crowd"... since there ARE places where one can NOT carry in MA.

i figured between my plate, a couple chairs, and on heading to the exit, there were a couple things i could have smashed over big boy's head. but i'm funny like that.
[laugh]

How much work is it to get a non-resident LTC for MO?

You shoulda bought them drinks and made friends.

If you used that tactic, you have to choose the wussiest drink possible.

* Apple-tini
* Strawberry daiquiri
* Slow Gin Fizz
* Fuzzy Navel

Have it delivered to the table and think when they look up, WINK.

Oh wait...that may get your a$$ kicked faster. :)

I wonder if he's allowed to store a gun on the base? And, he'd need wheels to get it off base as well as be living in his own dwelling. All not too probable.

If you used that tactic, you have to choose the wussiest drink possible.

* Apple-tini
* Strawberry daiquiri
* Slow Gin Fizz
* Fuzzy Navel

Have it delivered to the table and think when they look up, WINK.

Oh wait...that may get your a$$ Licked faster. :)

FIFY

Last edited:
After reading NES for a bit,I had no idea that anybody but myself and maybe 7 other people here could survive the gaze of a punk without having the false security blanket of a gun..

I am the self appointed president and chairman of the NES 1%ers,welcome aboard.

lol I used to do it at least once a week, it's not THAT big a deal.

I was at a local establishment, making small talk, being my normal self.

I noticed three thugs that took an interest in me. Except that they were male, very insecure and FOS.

By the time i finished my meal, I noticed that they were a little bit more "amp'd up" on Hennessey.... so I took that as my cue to leave.

What did I do?

1. Maintained situational awareness

2. Picked out the one I thought would give me the most trouble in a fist fight.

3. Smoked a Newport to let them know I'm bad-ass

4. Stared the "big one" in the eye on my way out.

that is all. we can "what if" this to death, the rule of the streets never changes... IF you look like food, you'll be eaten.

to go further, IF you get identified as food, you best do something or call 911 immediately. your life may be in danger.

*depending on your physical structure, gender vs. abilities.... and whether or NOT your willing to throw down is up to you. Don't get out of your comfort zone if you aren't willing to get beat up, shot or worse... [grin]

This is something you can NOT "act" your way out of... There are bad people out there that would love to curb stomp some food and take that $13 dollars from the wallet.

I don't like those people and they honestly don't scare me... deep down, they are insecure and need a hug.

Maybe they just liked what you were having for lunch and were thinking about asking you for a bite. until you went and got all tough guy on them...lol

NES 1%er's [rofl][rofl][rofl]

If you feel safe doing everyday things without a gun on you,say like mowing the lawn or using the bathroom,you too can be a NES 1% er.

Maybe we can get a NES 1%er forum,we can talk about things like not carrying 24/7 365 and how we survived all these years without getting shot and killed by roving gangs of thugs during trips to Dunkin Donuts and Shop and Stop.[smile]

If you feel safe doing everyday things without a gun on you,say like mowing the lawn or using the bathroom,you too can be a NES 1% er.

Maybe we can get a NES 1%er forum,we can talk about things like not carrying 24/7 365 and how we survived all these years without getting shot and killed by roving gangs of thugs during trips to Dunkin Donuts and Shop and Stop.[smile]

I'll have to start a 1/2% forum for those of us with 40+ years of non-carry under our belts, hell i've done it in brockton to boot.

ID'd as Food?!

Should have bought Dan with you for bait!

Hater! [laugh]

When you get back Chet we can hit up a Burger King and practice our angry faces. Or better yet, angry faces at a Friendy's would be more entertaining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom