I think I'm living next to a Liberal - What should I do???

Do the logical thing... educate him, and try and bring him across to your point of view. If I had a conservative living next door, I'd be doing the same thing!

That would imply that you could appeal to his/baser senses and relieve them of all self respect, intelligence and any degree of logic. Tough task.

If you like the guy, be friends and leave the politics out. Sure, it may be trying at times but agree to disagree and you both get over it. As you get to know each other, you can share your interests but why revolve the friendship over politics?

He seems nice enough. I don't know him all that well as I mostly keep to myself. If we both didn't have daughters the same age I would probably not even talk to the guy in all honesty. But I have my daughters every afternoon and he has his 3 days a week so when they play we talk....

But since we have established a friendship of sorts I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. And I could have him all wrong....maybe he lets his wife tell him what he likes and doesn't like...(no offense to any women) she seems to totally control that relationship and he obviosuly doesn't have a problem with that so they're both to blame in a sense. Maybe he would want to like and own guns and she won't let him. I have no idea.

But it should be a good game....lol

That would imply that you could appeal to his/baser senses and relieve them of all self respect, intelligence and any degree of logic. Tough task.
No more so than me trying to convince a conservative that lived next door to me... some people you can talk to, some you can't.

Back
Top Bottom