• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I think i may "have" found my new pistol

The triggers suck donkey balls

I tolerate them because the macro is such a great pistol

But when i can i will upgrade to something with a better trigger

Get u one of these if you live in free america

Pure sex

May of found?
Just curious - what is your first language?

English, born and raised here.
Sunday morning i guess that should of been "Have".
My brain doesn't work with english, lets talk engineering and i'm good.
In juinor high I use to get higher grades in Spanish class than English and i don't remember any spanish.
My brain also fills in a lot of words or parts of words when i type something or i type the completly wrong spelling of a word, i don't see it..
Funny thing my mother was an english teacher.
I guess I should read it out loud as i was taught.

edit to add: i dont read books for fun. i loose who is who in a book. after a few pages, ask me who charactor A is and would be like who is A, so i cannot develope the story.
i do read technical information such as manuals, research and the like.

so the 320 is still junk, i really have not followed the pistol market for about 5 years.
i have the opertunity to pick something up before i return
so what should i buy, i started looking a glocks since i dont own any of those , i have many berettas, sig 228 and few 1911s
i was thinging small 9mm for everyday carry

I had one wasn't a fan

Iwi masada is a better duty gun

It wasn't a bad gun i just didnt like the front sight

Nbd if you run optics though
I do run a dot on mine.
Aren't the gen 3 sights though?
I forget.
I thought that it has a better trigger than the M18 and a canik I tried.

It's one of 2 striker guns I own

so the 320 is still junk, i really have not followed the pistol market for about 5 years.
so what should i buy, i started looking a glocks since i dont own any of those , i have many berettas, sig 228 and few 1911s
You can easily buy all of those guns in Mass. even the Glock.

before I return to mass i was thinking of buying a new pistol, i came across this, seems like a good price. i'm looking for a project.
Sig Sauer P320 Fire Control Unit
If you are definitely moving to MA, buy a bunch of revolvers not in the roster. Forget about anything semi auto, that is easy to get at free State prices.

And I mean a bunch of revolvers, like minimum 6. If you don't like them, you can sell them here and pay for your move.

Also, if you still have time, don't move to MA. Move to Southern NH if you need to be near MA. This State is working over time to rape gun owners.

I had one wasn't a fan

Iwi masada is a better duty gun

It wasn't a bad gun i just didnt like the front sight

Nbd if you run optics though

Most of that "we made a striker gun, playskool edition" stuff is junk that everybody will forget about in about 5 years. The Caniks will probably still be around though.

If you are definitely moving to MA, buy a bunch of revolvers not in the roster. Forget about anything semi auto, that is easy to get at free State prices.

And I mean a bunch of revolvers, like minimum 6. If you don't like them, you can sell them here and pay for your move.

Also, if you still have time, don't move to MA. Move to Southern NH if you need to be near MA. This State is working over time to rape gun owners.
ilduce.jpg

I'd ignore the NES pig piles on certain guns. Nothing wrong with the P320- it's a nice gun.

See post #17. You are wasting your time searching for semi auto handguns.

English, born and raised here.
Sunday morning i guess that should of been "Have".
My brain doesn't work with english, lets talk engineering and i'm good.
In juinor high I use to get higher grades in Spanish class than English and i don't remember any spanish.
My brain also fills in a lot of words or parts of words when i type something or i type the completly wrong spelling of a word, i don't see it..
Funny thing my mother was an english teacher.
I guess I should read it out loud as i was taught.

edit to add: i dont read books for fun. i loose who is who in a book. after a few pages, ask me who charactor A is and would be like who is A, so i cannot develope the story.
i do read technical information such as manuals, research and the like.
Look at the IWI Masada or Jericho. Get something that is cool, difficult (not impossible) to find in MA (not on the list), and get to show support Israel in the latest anti-israel jihad in the ME.

Or get an HK because they rock and nothing says “f*** the poors” like an HK.

Btw, don’t take @Broc’s advice above unless you want to be considered a dealer by Biden’s woke ATF [pot]

This.
Chiappa rhinos and shit are hard to frame transfer

Look at the IWI Masada or Jericho. Get something that is cool, is difficult to find in MA (not on the list), and get to show support Israel in the latest anti-israel jihad in the ME.

Or get an HK because they rock and nothing says “f*** the poors” like an HK.
Not hard to find at all. If you are driving to stores and hoping they have one on display, you are doing it wrong.

I shouldn't have to tell this to someone that has been on NES for 10 years and has done a bunch of transactions so I will assume you know people.

I'd ignore the NES pig piles on certain guns. Nothing wrong with the P320- it's a nice gun.

Lol there's plenty wrong with it, starting with the fact that the magazine costs are approaching HK territory. And there's no 3rd party alternatives. (Yet). And there's pretty obviously a design flaw or scenario sig is "covering" for that leads to a % of the spontaneous NDs reported. I'd still carry one but not without testing it first.

I just picked up a p320 compact, shot it for the first time this morning shot were I aimed it,
The mass compliant gun now has a thumb safety.

@Mountain let's put it this way with the P320 I personally believe most of the ND claims are bogus however there are so many of them now and there are definitely enough that are in the " this doesn't make any sense unless it was legitimate" class at this point.

Not hard to find at all. If you are driving to stores and hoping they have one on display, you are doing it wrong.

I shouldn't have to tell this to someone that has been on NES for 10 years and has done a bunch of transactions so I will assume you know people.
I mean, sure if you’re patient you can find most things in MA, but not as easy as buying what you want in a free state. Pricing is also all over the place. I waited about a year to find my S&W TRR8 (there’s your revolver).

I haven’t seen many Jericho’s and certainly not the newer enhanced ones floating around MA.

Lol there's plenty wrong with it, starting with the fact that the magazine costs are approaching HK territory. And there's no 3rd party alternatives. (Yet). And there's pretty obviously a design flaw or scenario sig is "covering" for that leads to a % of the spontaneous NDs reported. I'd still carry one but not without testing it first.
Canik mags are retarded too.

Back
Top Bottom