• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

jeezus, i found another one

greencobra

NES Member
rooting around the safe this morning...found another "lost" pistol. this time one of those s&w m&p .22s. the full size one, not the compact. i don't remember when i picked it up but it had to be near 10 years ago. i remember now picking up several extra mags off ebay for it. i may have posted about. i thought i was getting the 10 rounders but when they arrived, they were 12 round mags in 10 round marked packages. the mags were marked with 12 round skew numbers so right bag, wrong mags. i won't say anything.

back to the pistol. don't know why i would buy it, i don't like the full size m&p line up. i do think the compact m&p is a super sleeper bargain pistol. i have a couple of them. i'm going to take it out this week and see if it's a keeper. the damn thing looks factory fresh and probably the only time it was fired was testing at the factory. it's one of those walther collaborations and not made in the states. hope it runs well.

How do you guys forget about a gun you own??? LOL o_O

Maybe I don't own enough to forget about one or two...or more. ;)

Back
Top Bottom