• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I think i may "have" found my new pistol

This confuses me. It's a 'transaction' registry.
How is moving to Ma with a gun you already own considered a 'transaction'...?
Your transacting your guns into a Registry

I had a cop run my plate once when my car got broken into

He knew every gun i had...ish

Yep

You're probably confused by the fact that most of us can only buy long guns out of state. Someone who has multiple states of residence could reasonably buy handguns in their other resident state, and would be expected to record it within 7 days of bringing it to MA.

The question for each individual, considering the last year or so, is would you really?
I think I was confused because I thought of it as someone that wasn't a resident of MA moving to MA.

This confuses me. It's a 'transaction' registry.
How is moving to Ma with a gun you already own considered a 'transaction'...?
He's not moving. He has residences in two states. Bringing something into MA from our of state, in that case, is explicitly a reason for eFA-10

Yep

You're probably confused by the fact that most of us can only buy long guns out of state. Someone who has multiple states of residence could reasonably buy handguns in their other resident state, and would be expected to record it within 7 days of bringing it to MA.

The question for each individual, considering the last year or so, is would you really?
You don't have to record it in MA if the gun's residence is at your house outside of MA and it is just visiting MA.

OK
Shot a few guns this week and need to pick, the 365 felt nice but if i can get that up north then i will.
the others g43, g43x and a g43 ported, its like a g43x frame slide with a g43 barrel with cuts' (ports) in the top of the slide since the barrel is about 1/2 short of the end of the slide so same as the g43x

i dont own a glock so i figure why not

g43 really small, it felt like Glock, a little two small in the grip as you can imagine mag single stack. 6 or 7 rounds only
g43x about 1/2 taller, 1/2 longer and slightly wider, has mag well enlarged, full 10 rounds, its like 1.5 stack not double not a single.

i figure i use it and sell it if i realy dont need it.

i could also get addfbc11-e922-4d68-8254-e22f23c9bf00.jpg or fdugkudemlq0oh2arsx7.jpg versions

what say you

what say you
i can only say that in a small form factor p365 shoots the best of them all.
in normal form factor - g17 gen5 is my favorite, for the grip. getting into glocks now you also get into collecting pre-ban mags, so, form factor of the grip matters.

If you like Glock, the nice thing about the 43X is that you can get some aftermarket mags that are greater than 10 rounds to keep in your "outside MA" residence that essentially make it a really thin G19.

i can only say that in a small form factor p365 shoots the best of them all.
in normal form factor - g17 gen5 is my favorite, for the grip. getting into glocks now you also get into collecting pre-ban mags, so, form factor of the grip matters.
In that case, I know of a guy on this forum, from Western MA, who can provide you with quality pre ban glock mags at reasonable (oppressed state) prices[tinfoil]

Back
Top Bottom