• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I am the Michigan Man (H.D. 4607 Testimony)

As far as I am concerned that was 110% the right thing to do some people need to be told where to go stick it sometimes and that was probably the most eloquent way you could pull it off having logic and reason with a little dose of rage on the side.

FTR I think there is room for both approaches.

These politicians deserve a little shit in their lap.

I admitted he is absolutely correct about demographics - a very complex subject not solvable here and also not the subject of the hearing and therefore an unnecessary distraction.

I think it's a perception thing but I don't think that he was trying to go all race war, but really destroy the fake news of "a state with lots of gun control having great gun violence stats" etc. A distraction? Maybe. But other speakers covered lots of those bases. He said the thing nobody wanted to admit was true...

I think it's a perception thing but I don't think that he was trying to go all race war, but really destroy the fake news of "a state with lots of gun control having great gun violence stats" etc. A distraction? Maybe. But other speakers covered lots of those bases. He said the thing nobody wanted to admit was true...
I absolutely believe he didn't say it as a racist statement at all. Unfortunately those in the hearing are incapable of deep,.difficult and critical debate and therefore must jump to the race card.
Because of this avoiding the subject is better if at all possible

But at a certain point it's time to pick up the fiddle and watch the MFr burn.
And burn it did

But other speakers covered lots of those bases.
Exactly. You have to remember that I was one of the *last* people to testify (4+ hours in). I had a notepad full of stuff I wanted to say but as other people kept repeating the same points I had on my list, I crossed them off so I could focus on addressing the items not given enough attention in my opinion. I had to make my 3 minutes count and believe I accomplished that goal (no pun intended).

I absolutely believe he didn't say it as a racist statement at all. Unfortunately those in the hearing are incapable of deep,.difficult and critical debate and therefore must jump to the race card.

And burn it did
Here's the amazing thing. I don't give a shit what they think! They can call me a racist until they're blue in the face. It doesn't change what I said was 100% true.

CDC Homicide by State

% of a state's black population

I could cite stuff like this endlessly whether it is FBI crime stats, etc. The reality is MORE BLACK PEOPLE = MORE CRIME!

New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont & Idaho prove you can have virtually 0 gun control and no crime when you have racial homogeny. This is the raw truth.

Exactly. It’s a bunch of crap. Rhode Island gun laws are crap; however, it’s much safer than Mississippi.

The truth is there is little to no correlation to violent crime and gun laws.

We do know that increasing gun restrictions causes violent crime to increase. That has been proven time and time again. But it’s fruitless and counterproductive to pretend Houston Texas is safer than Providence, Rhode Island because it’s not.

And burn it did
Exactly. You have to remember that I was one of the *last* people to testify (4+ hours in). I had a notepad full of stuff I wanted to say but as other people kept repeating the same points I had on my list, I crossed them off so I could focus on addressing the items not given enough attention in my opinion. I had to make my 3 minutes count and believe I accomplished that goal (no pun intended).

Here's the amazing thing. I don't give a shit what they think! They can call me a racist until they're blue in the face. It doesn't change what I said was 100% true.

CDC Homicide by State

I could cite stuff like this endlessly whether it is FBI crime stats, etc. The reality is MORE BLACK PEOPLE = MORE CRIME!

New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont & Idaho prove you can have virtually 0 gun control and no crime when you have racial homogeny. This is the raw truth.
IMG_2719.jpeg

CDC Homicide by State

True.

The two safest places in the world I’ve been to are

1. Northern New England
2. Japan

The two most dangerous places I’ve been,

1. Baltimore
2. South Africa

Awesome. I wish he had just thrown out a simple stat, because it comes off as racist. It’s not, I know what he’s trying to say because I have used it in the past to describe assault weapons. Something like “out of 100 weapons sold, 13 percent of them are used to commit 50 percent of the violent crimes. Shouldn’t we agree that those 13 percent of weapons be highly regulated, registered and more monitored by the government?” And when everyone says yes I correct myself and realize that I mixed up the stats with 50 percent of violent crimes are committed by 18-35 year old black males, but that I do agree with the group that therefore all 18-35 black males should be tagged, registered and controlled by the government to protect our white babies. It makes a lot of people mad.. but they did say yes.

I'd left work and was driving home, i'm glad i decided to continue listening to the hearing instead of my normal loud obnoxious music. After you spoke (the first time) i was stopped for a red light, people around me got to see me cheering and clapping, like an a**h***, alone, in my car.... but f*** them, that was beautiful.
This whole process is a sham, the fix is in, and while i won't disparage any of the more eloquent speakers (GOAL, or Gino, or the representative lady from CT.. etc)

That needed to be f***ing said, and if i had the time to spare, i would've loved to have said it to his face in that room.

Attachments

• IMAGE 2023-10-10 16_45_32.jpg
    IMAGE 2023-10-10 16_45_32.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 24
Exactly. It’s a bunch of crap. Rhode Island gun laws are crap; however, it’s much safer than Mississippi.

The truth is there is little to no correlation to violent crime and gun laws.

We do know that increasing gun restrictions causes violent crime to increase. That has been proven time and time again. But it’s fruitless and counterproductive to pretend Houston Texas is safer than Providence, Rhode Island because it’s not.
The real answer is all else equal, lawful persons arming themselves for self protection creates an outsized effect on the overall safety of an area as do liberal self-defense enabling laws (liberal as in liberty not communist)

Demographics stats really point to a multigenerational issue stemming from purposeful laws enacted in the 50's and 60's. After 70 years, those Demographics will likely never recover since valueing education and work ethic had been fully devalued for three generations.

Also, if you wondered why some anti-gunners were having "mic problems" when trying to speak it was because the shitlibs didn't properly configure the Teams Meeting correctly so everyone actually had Admin perms to forcibly mute people, deactivate spotlights and disable camera feeds. It seems I was the only person who realized that

Not gay or anything, but ❤️❤️❤️

So... Is the rainbow propeller hat now the new Gadsden standin at testimonies. Because it should be now I think.
Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

snek.png

love it.. you said nothing but straight facts. I was surprise you brought up the elephant in the room, that statement couldn't have been more true.

my kids used to love Blippi (an Airforce vet BTW) i might still have one of those hats somewhere
Loadmaster. Right?

Honestly, I kind of respect that guy. He connected well, had fairly good content, and wasn't annoying like most of the other age-appropriate stuff.

Between him and MightyMachines and Roadkill, I think our son got a good start on learning.

Honestly, if the other side is just going to behave like children, maybe we need to start talking down on their level?

+1 in for group buy

Loadmaster. Right?

Honestly, I kind of respect that guy. He connected well, had fairly good content, and wasn't annoying like most of the other age-appropriate stuff.

Between him and MightyMachines and Roadkill, I think our son got a good start on learning.

Honestly, if the other side is just going to behave like children, maybe we need to start talking down on their level?

+1 in for group buy
yeh, Airman 1st Class, so what's that? E3? never made it to the E4 mafia.... shame....

Every single one of you sitting there with your two-piece suit on like you have a stick up your ass trying to explain to Hitler why you should be spared the gas chamber was laughable. ... You all showing up being all respectful and shit only reassures people like Chairman Day that you are all cucks who WILL comply with whatever dumb law they wind up passing.
I actually liked your testimony but now you're being an a**h***. I'm not going to be lectured by a dude from half way across the country who is only now able to buy a beer about how I should conduct myself in public.

I actually liked your testimony but now you're being an a**h***. I'm not going to be lectured by a dude from half way across the country who is only now able to buy a beer about how I should conduct myself in public.
People really need to learn Austrian Economics and learn the concept of the division of labor. There is room for both tactics and both are needed.

Back
Top Bottom