• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I am the Michigan Man (H.D. 4607 Testimony)

Shoutout to @Mesatchornug for being the only one to put the puzzle together.

Here is my full and complete testimony:

For those of you who are unfamiliar with me please read this thread.

For those who DID NOT LIKE what I did:
To every single one of you who thinks what I did was "wrong" or "not helping the cause" I equally say to you all, "Go f*** yourselves." You all need to escape the mindset of logic and reason when dealing with these people. You can't persuade or convince them of anything regardless of your facts, data, or "constitutional rights." These are ideologues who treat gun control no different than a religion. They hate guns and hate you. They couldn't give a single flying f*** about your lawsuits, your rights, your family or your life. You MUST treat them with the same disgust and contempt they have for you. I was throwing up in my mouth every single time one of you said "Thank You" to Chairman Day or recited portions of Heller, Bruen, Marbury v Madison. DO ANY OF YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT TYPE OF TESTIMONY MADE ANY DIFFERENCE?!?!?! Of course not!

There is a reason why my testimony out of the 6+ hours of everyone else's will be remembered...because I told the f***ing truth. Every single one of you sitting there with your two-piece suit on like you have a stick up your ass trying to explain to Hitler why you should be spared the gas chamber was laughable. These people are a joke and you should deal with them as such. Do not participate in their charade or show them an ounce of respect. You all showing up being all respectful and shit only reassures people like Chairman Day that you are all cucks who WILL comply with whatever dumb law they wind up passing.

For those who DID LIKE what I did:
Thank you for your support! Like many of you, I sat home virtually all day waiting for my name to be called. Also, if you wondered why some anti-gunners were having "mic problems" when trying to speak it was because the shitlibs didn't properly configure the Teams Meeting correctly so everyone actually had Admin perms to forcibly mute people, deactivate spotlights and disable camera feeds. It seems I was the only person who realized that :D!

In conclusion, I do not take kindly to the fact my MA Temp (non-resident) LTC will be killed off for literally no reason under this bill and acted accordingly. Can't wait for the next hearing!

- Nick Her out ☮️

p.s. someone please post the video to r/maguns & r/massachusetts as my Reddit account got banned ages ago :(

To every single one of you who thinks what I did was "wrong" or "not helping the cause" I equally say to you all, "Go f*** yourselves." You all need to escape the mindset of logic and reason when dealing with these people. You can't persuade or convince them of anything regardless of your facts, data, or "constitutional rights." These are ideologues who treat gun control no different than a religion. They hate guns and hate you. They couldn't give a single flying f*** about your lawsuits, your rights, your family or your life. You MUST treat them with the same disgust and contempt they have for you. I was throwing up in my mouth every single time one of you said "Thank You" to Chairman Day or recited portions of Heller, Bruen, Marbury v Madison. DO ANY OF YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT TYPE OF TESTIMONY MADE ANY DIFFERENCE?!?!?! Of course not!

There is a reason why my testimony out of the 6+ hours of everyone else's will be remembered...because I told the f***ing truth. Every single one of you sitting there with your two-piece suit on like you have a stick up your ass trying to explain to Hitler why you should be spared the gas chamber was laughable. These people are a joke and you should deal with them as such. Do not participate in their charade or show them an ounce of respect. You all showing up being all respectful and shit only reassures people like Chairman Day that you are all cucks who WILL comply with whatever dumb law they wind up passing.

Thank you for your support! Like many of you, I sat home virtually all day waiting for my name to be called. Also, if you wondered why some anti-gunners were having "mic problems" when trying to speak it was because the shitlibs didn't properly configure the Teams Meeting correctly so everyone actually had Admin perms to forcibly mute people, deactivate spotlights and disable camera feeds. It seems I was the only person who realized that :D!

In conclusion, I do not take kindly to the fact my MA Temp (non-resident) LTC will be killed off for literally no reason under this bill and acted accordingly. Can't wait for the next hearing!

- Nick Her out ☮️

p.s. someone please post the video to r/maguns & r/massachusetts as my Reddit account got banned ages ago :(

That was absolutely beautiful. [cheers][rockon]🥰

They would and DO throw us in prison for something as basic as having a plastic box with a spring in it with over 10 rounds if it's made after an arbitrary date in the mid-90s - that is completely unregulated in most of the country.

You have to pay money to petition this state for a permission slip to have a restricted, molested means of your constitutional right. And they CAN AND DO arbitrarily revoke that right with no due process, send armed police to your house, and confiscate your private, constitutionally protected property. And if you refuse, arrested, jailed, felon.

There is no reason for pleasantries with these people. It's not about safety it's about disarmament. Stop with the crap "oh these dumb politicians" they're not dumb, it's intentional.

- Nick Her out ☮️

Good shit my dude.

You sir are absolutely welcome at my next NES meetup. (@Mesatchornug is a regular, and @pastera was there last time)

I remember your (@Broc) license collection thread.

Thank you for saying what we all felt!

Hat(s)off to you sir!

ETA: At the meetups there are a lot of well known and passionate NES members. I won’t call them all out by name. A few above (not all) as it’s relevant to yesterday.

Last edited:
I like your style and love your overall message. I would have handled the demographics issue differently as some of the highest crime population centers have a couple different races driving the crime stats. That said, New England is so white bread it is ridiculous and yes- the crime stats directly correlate. Good job pointing out that NE states with almost no gun laws have even lower crime.

I like your style and love your overall message. I would have handled the demographics issue differently as some of the highest crime population centers have a couple different races driving the crime stats. That said, New England is so white bread it is ridiculous and yes- the crime stats directly correlate. Good job pointing out that NE states with almost no gun laws have even lower crime.
This - sometimes saying the untellable truth is detrimental if it allows the other side to change the narrative.

If not for the demographic statement, however true, and your epic closure, your testimony would have been unassailable. But those two areas allow then to create a narrative of the stereotypical angry white racist they always try to paint us with.

If I may ask, do you work from home?
Not sure what your MOS would be but I got the chills when you let it all hang out. Kudos, and welcome aboard.

This - sometimes saying the untellable truth is detrimental if it allows the other side to change the narrative.

If not for the demographic statement, however true, and your epic closure, your testimony would have been unassailable. But those two areas allow then to create a narrative of the stereotypical angry white racist they always try to paint us with.
He’s right about the demographic statement. Someone needed to say it. The NRA propaganda of strict gun laws equals more crime is a binary and simplistic narrative that is false. Boston is safer than Saint Louis, and St. Louis is forced by MO to have good gun laws yet their violent crime rate is astronomical. Same for New Orleans.

Years ago Hawaii and Idaho both had a very low violent crime rate with completely contrasting gun laws.

All of Michigan has the same gun laws, some parts of Michigan are extremely safe and others (Detroit and Flint) are extremely dangerous... and it’s not because “Detroit has strict gun laws” being that they are the same statewide.

i think Avasterbone moved the Overton window and gave cover to the more moderate and more polite people. Division of Labor is key.

He’s right about the demographic statement. Someone needed to say it. The NRA propaganda of strict gun laws equals more crime is a binary and simplistic narrative that is false. Boston is safer than Saint Louis, and St. Louis is forced by MO to have good gun laws yet their violent crime rate is astronomical. Same for New Orleans.

Years ago Hawaii and Idaho both had a very low violent crime rate with completely contrasting gun laws.

All of Michigan has the same gun laws, some parts of Michigan are extremely safe and others (Detroit and Flint) are extremely dangerous... and it’s not because “Detroit has strict gun laws” being that they are the same statewide.

i think Avasterbone moved the Overton window and gave cover to the more moderate and more polite people. Division of Labor is key.
Ststistics are racist. They involve math, logic, and don’t lie to protect your feelings.

I admitted he is absolutely correct about demographics - a very complex subject not solvable here and also not the subject of the hearing and therefore an unnecessary distraction.

Back
Top Bottom