• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Every Single Time I, The Michigan Man, Silenced the Anti-Gunners

As I mentioned in my previous thread, the shitlibs in the Massachusets General Assembly didn't correctly set up the Teams Meeting for the H.D. 4607 testimony. They mistakenly gave everyone Admin perms which included the ability to mute and disable the camera feeds of other participants. I was the only person to figure this out. I have gone through the meeting and timestamped every single shitlib I silenced. Enjoy!

Link to meeting video archive: https://malegislature.gov/Events/Hearings/Detail/4741

2:49:20 - Giffords Spokesperson

2:56:55 - Doctor from Massachusets Medical Society

3:28:20 - Brady Spokesperson (I was the most aggressive with her)

Honorable Mentions:

1:29:40 - I never muted this MomsDemandAction drone, but her story was just so crazy. She complains about how her husband was able to purchase a Glock Handgun from an off-duty LEO to then kill their child. She then complains about how Massachusetts should ban Glock handguns. Of course, the irony of this whole story is Glock Handguns AREN'T EVEN ON THE F***ING MA ROSTER YOU CHILDLESS MORON! So she complains about an LEO exemption to the law while simultaneously advocating for more gun laws that LEO will enforce. This story just wants to make your head explode.

As I mentioned in my previous thread, the shitlibs in the Massachusets General Assembly didn't correctly set up the Teams Meeting for the H.D. 4607 testimony. They mistakenly gave everyone Admin perms which included the ability to mute and disable the camera feeds of other participants. I was the only person to figure this out.
Hardly the only one. Just the one who did it.

Glock Handguns AREN'T EVEN ON THE F***ING MA ROSTER
Yes, they are. A page and a half of them, in fact.

That they're hard to purchase here is a function of the separate, unpublished AG "list" of un-approved firearms.

Back
Top Bottom