How much would you pay for it?

we in massachusetts live in the golden age of private gun sales. you put a "not on the list" gun up for sale and the sky is the limit. provided you get an ignorant person on the hook. translate that to new guy. lol

As others have said not my taste but glad you like it. I wouldn’t buy it at any price because for me it doesn’t check any of my needs/wants in another AR.

I think your biggest hold up if trying to sell whole would be the piston system (not anything wrong with it just not known) the charging handle (same as earlier) odd hand stop, grip situation (sounds like you like it, I can’t imagine I would, I actually don’t like any kind of hand stop/grip assist etc) odd muzzle device and non main stream optic setup..

When looking at that rifle it’s clearly built to one persons tastes which I’m assuming is part of the reason you built it this way as opposed to just save up and buy a Larue, Noveske, HK etc hell you can pickup a BCM in Ma for under $2k..

There’s a reason most manufactures don’t sell boutique builds, 99% of buyers want a good base to add their own preferences too

I actually did the rough math a while back.
My dumbass could've bought an mr556 if I recall correctly.
It would've been a bare bones version.

I did not have all the money at once. So I had to purchase parts over a period of time
Should have put this on a credit card and you would be better off. And..7.62

Back
Top Bottom