• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How I got an anti gun mom pissed at me.

I was at hobby lobby with my wife today. I saw a deal on pipe cleaners and put them into my wifes shopping cart. I went outside of the store with one of my daughters and waited for my wife to finish up. Some crazy moonbat b!tch approached me and made a statement that as a father of a little girl, that I shouldn’t support hobby lobby. She stated that it was because of hobby lobby that the SCOTUS ruled against women. I then told the lady that I supported the SCOTUS decision, that as a father, I couldn’t agree with it more. She flipped. She started screaming that I was an irresponsible father. At that point, my wife walked by my side. I reached into her bag, grabbed my pipe cleaners and told the lady that I wasn’t irresponsible. I told her that I bought pipe cleaners to clean the gas tube on my AR15 in order to keep it in good working order should the need ever come up hat I needed to protect my daughters. Well, that lady flipped out. I started laughing, my daughters started laughing, my wife called her crazy, and we all walked away.

hobby.jpg

I told her that I bought pipe cleaners to clean the gas tube on my [STRIKE=undefined]AR15[/STRIKE] ASSAULT RIFLE in order to keep it in good working order should the need ever come up hat I needed to protect my daughters.

That change would have really caused her to wig out. [smile]

nice....I love stirring up the moonbats. Doesn't take much to expose how truly crazy they are.

I have to admit to not following that case closely. Afaik, SCOTUS basically said women have to pay for their own birth control, correct? Or is there more to it than that?

Women have the CHOICE to pay for their own birth control, private business can't be forced to pay for it if it violates their religious beliefs.

Funny some choice is better than others.

It wasn't even birth control in general. It was specific types of birth control that more or less = abortion. Morning after pill, etc... Hobby Lobby's insurance still covered something like 28 out of 30 methods of birth control.

But the way it got reported in the mainstream media (and by the moonbat women on facebook), Hobby Lobby was forbidding their female employees from using any type of birth control whatsoever.

I remember hearing that companies providing health insurance started as a perk to attract quality employees. Now its gotten to the point where its a "basic human right", required by law, if a company wont do it, the state will, etc. Slippery slope...

Today its condoms, tomorrow gas in peoples cars, laptops...

I remember hearing that companies providing health insurance started as a perk to attract quality employees. Now its gotten to the point where its a "basic human right", required by law, if a company wont do it, the state will, etc. Slippery slope...

Today its condoms, tomorrow gas in peoples cars, laptops...

It's already happened to cell phones and internet access.

Women have the CHOICE to pay for their own birth control, private business can't be forced to pay for it if it violates their religious beliefs.

Funny some choice is better than others.
It's actually not even all businesses, only those that are "closely-held", i.e. single individual or family-owned.

I love how liberals always dictate my own feelings and beliefs to me.

I tell them to stop persecuting me for my beliefs and watch this happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most liberal women are dog ass UGLY!

This is not true in my experience. The ones that want to spout off, get confrontational and get in front of a microphone or camera are usually the type that trigger a gag reflex. But many of them are quiet and hot. I'm not sure there's a good correlation on ugly and liberal.

Maybe ugly and loud? Or loud and liberal and ugly?

It wasn't even birth control in general. It was specific types of birth control that more or less = abortion. Morning after pill, etc... Hobby Lobby's insurance still covered something like 28 out of 30 methods of birth control.

But the way it got reported in the mainstream media (and by the moonbat women on facebook), Hobby Lobby was forbidding their female employees from using any type of birth control whatsoever.

THIS^ is what it was about! Hobby Lobby did not want their money going to pay for certain birth control methods which are basically medically induced abortions cue to their religious belief. SCOTUS said they had the right to keep their benefits package from paying for 4 specific drugs that do this. And yes......of course the media......and therefore the ****ing soccer moms all over the country portraid this as Hobby Lobby is against women.

Why don't we compose a list of snarky and or mean comebacks for when liberal women make a bitch attack:

With your bitchy attitude you shouldn't be needing to spend any money on birth control anyhow.

If you could find a guy that would do you I'll gladly pay for his eyeglasses as a method of effective birth control.

Lady, you couldn't get pregnant in a prison full of sex offenders!

If the kid is going to look/sound like you I'll pay for the abortion!

I am still trying to figure out how some of you guys manage to get into shouting matches with complete strangers in strange places over your beliefs.

This has NEVER happened to me.[thinking]

Me neither... and it's not like I haven't tried. [sad2]

Hobby Lobby will go down in history as one of the most legally misunderstood cases of the decade.

Not only is it *NOT* a First Amendment case (it was interpreting the Religious Freedom Reformation Act), but it only effects closely-held corporations. Furthermore, it only protested 4 of the 20 available methods of contraception, specifically, those related to post-intercourse care (though that's disputed regarding IUD's). In my opinion, when you break it down, all this BS relies on the basis that people feel entitled to their employment. I also thought there was a special type of irony in the pro-government side of this case who decided to make this a women's issue.

It wasn't--it was a religious freedom issue. Specifically, I was bemused by all the women who held signs "What happens in my bedroom is none of my boss' business." The owners of Hobby Lobby totally agreed. In fact, that's exactly why they sued.

Back
Top Bottom