• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How do I get sufficient privileges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I just joined up, and I’m trying to do get rid of a pre bann someone suggested trying to sell it to someone in Massachusetts, so I was going to list it here,

But whenever I try to create a post in the WTS Handgun section, I have insufficient privileges-

Who do I have to bribe around here😂?

Did you have a permission slip when you bought it? Are you an NES member?

Go green. Meaning, pay $21 to join the site and become a "member."

And pre-bans usually refer to rifles, not handguns.

At least give the gent a link:

Thanks guys, it’s a Glock 19 gen two if I’m going to pay fees I’ll just put it on gun broker, glad to have guys like you up there! (I’m down in Kentucky)

God Bless

You have to bribe @Admin

This isn't really a gun selling site. You can sell guns here, but a majority of the transactions are going to be face to face. Good luck with gunbroker 👌

We mainly just argue with each other, and then tell everyone to buy a Glock 19... so you're like halfway there.

Edit: No one is going to give you premium money for that. We can buy Glocks up here pretty easily. Good luck though

Pistol from out of state must be on approved list (a huge can of worms if you don't know the story) and I'm guessing must go FFL to FFL if even possible. Probably more trouble than you need to deal with.

Gunbroker fee will be ~$24 for a $500 item plus $2 vetting fee if you have never sold on GB before. The $21 NES membership fee covers anything you want to sell, assuming you could transfer it into Massachusetts. It's a dirt cheap way to sell something to a specific audience, though many of us pay it just to support the forum.

Are there any forums oriented to your general area? I'm originally from Central Tennessee and at the time I moved here there were no forums oriented to the Mid-South.

You have to bribe @Admin

This isn't really a gun selling site. You can sell guns here, but a majority of the transactions are going to be face to face. Good luck with gunbroker 👌

We mainly just argue with each other, and then tell everyone to buy a Glock 19... so you're like halfway there.

Edit: No one is going to give you premium money for that. We can buy Glocks up here pretty easily. Good luck though

LOL, that's us in a nutshell. And for the record:

3cfd8aab133ec0da404144a4f8c61976.jpg

Are there any forums oriented to your general area? I'm originally from Central Tennessee and at the time I moved here there were no forums oriented to the Mid-South.

my geographical area?

not really- fortunately in KY, we have about seven guns per capita to Citizen.

so it’s more main stream than niche, I was at a gun show this weekend and there was about 2500 guys there in a town of about 3000.

if you’re talking about online, I hang out on ar15.com for a fair bit -been there for about 12 years, our hometown forum there is pretty strong for example every year we have a private shoot at knob creek and everybody brings out their toys— Several guys have full auto and 50 Cal.

Wow, this thread really delivers! My favorite by far in 2020. It’s got Glock sass, memes, out of state rape, actual info and links, and .25 cent words like “benevolent”! Happy new year indeed, gents.

it’s just the tip😘.....

But if you want to see some online gun humor check out the screen grabs from a recent sale of mine

Attachments

• EE66F2EB-669E-40A8-9E31-18598580D2AC.jpeg
    EE66F2EB-669E-40A8-9E31-18598580D2AC.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 167
  • BFC4A3C4-E1F8-4F72-95CD-16AADB833131.jpeg
    BFC4A3C4-E1F8-4F72-95CD-16AADB833131.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 24FB924F-86B9-4D6E-A5FE-4882AF1D54D0.jpeg
    24FB924F-86B9-4D6E-A5FE-4882AF1D54D0.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 164
Gambit, first welcome to NES. It will be nice to get another non New England perspective on things.

You only have a few posts but the vibe I get is that you seem like a nice guy. My question is do you want to sell your Glock to a MA resident at KY prices, or do you want to sell to it a MA resident at an inflated MA price? If you want to sell it to a MA resident at a reasonable (KY) price then PM me because I like Glocks and maybe we can work something out. If it is the NES fees you are worried about I will cover those for you, and we can do the deal through NES.

Again, you seem like a nice guy. But please understand that when you come here new (from a free state) and your first posts indicate that you want to sell a gun to a MA resident people are going to assume you are looking to take advantage of our situation up here in MA with an inflated price. That is why you are getting some of the responses you are.

my geographical area?

not really- fortunately in KY, we have about seven guns per capita to Citizen.

so it’s more main stream than niche, I was at a gun show this weekend and there was about 2500 guys there in a town of about 3000.

if you’re talking about online, I hang out on ar15.com for a fair bit -been there for about 12 years, our hometown forum there is pretty strong for example every year we have a private shoot at knob creek and everybody brings out their toys— Several guys have full auto and 50 Cal.

We know about knob creek - it was just on CNN - as Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom