How do I get sufficient privileges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MA resident people are going to assume you are looking to take advantage of our situation up here in MA with an inflated price. That is why you are getting some of the responses you are.

Nothing wrong with that. It's simply reparations for post-war Yankee carpet baggers. I moved here to rape and pillage and @Gambit is doing it remotely from KY. That's why he stated 'just the tip'. [rofl2]

Gambit, for years we had a NES mini Knob Creek which included car shoots and once a year pumpkin shoot. Awesome food and even a Tannerite birthday cake for dessert (there was one to eat also). This was about 40 minutes from my house so I was able to regularly attend. We never had anything that awesome around Nashville and Knob Creek was a 2.5 hour drive.

I'm still waiting for @drgrant to post some nonsense video to wrap this whole thread up nicely.

images

Since it's a cat pic, possibly the casual observers will assume closed.

Nothing wrong with that. It's simply reparations for post-war Yankee carpet baggers. I moved here to rape and pillage and @Gambit is doing it remotely from KY. That's why he stated 'just the tip'. [rofl2]

Gambit, for years we had a NES mini Knob Creek which included car shoots and once a year pumpkin shoot. Awesome food and even a Tannerite birthday cake for dessert (there was one to eat also). This was about 40 minutes from my house so I was able to regularly attend. We never had anything that awesome around Nashville and Knob Creek was a 2.5 hour drive.

Also, NES rapes itself constantly. $600-$1000 stripped lowers(even though I’m moving out of state!) $180 preban G19 square notches, $1000 entry level AR’s?!? We do it to ourselves under the guise of “it’s supply and demand” far be it from someone else to cash in on our acceptance of predatory pricing. Everyone arm up and stack it deep! 2A hurrah! But, only if you can afford it...

Edit- I shouldn’t say NES, that casts too broad a net. The MA contingent of NES is more accurate.

Is $475 shipped ...rape?

Have you attempted to sign up? You are coming close to committing a no-no on this site.

If you're a non-paying member and you start a "What is My Gun Worth" thread, it will be deleted.

The reason for this is simple: We have a Classifieds area where supporting members can sell their guns. It's one of the many benefits of membership. When you start a thread outside of the classifieds asking what a gun is worth, you will get offers for it. We see this as a way to circumvent the membership requirement. If we let it ride, it won't be fair to the members that paid to use the Classifieds.

If you want to know what your gun is worth, go to GunBroker.com. log in, and search completed auctions to find out how much similar guns sold for.

You want to sell here without becoming a paid member? Better prepare for one of the admins and/or mods to see if you have a purty mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom