• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Here's a shocker.

Well gee,maybe if the got off their asses and tried to change their third world shitholes they wouldn't have half the problems. Good grief. [roll] [roll]

MrsWildweasel said:
Well gee,maybe if the got off their asses and tried to change their third world shitholes they wouldn't have half the problems. Good grief. [roll] [roll]

Don't try to interject logic here. [wink]

Ohhh, to be POTUS for a day.

Public release: Due to the fact that the US is being considered a demon, we are currently reviewing countries and denying any country (read getting tape of those who applauded the idiotic tirades) who feel we are imposing our will on them. As such, to make sure we give no unwanted influence to any country, private releif shall be denied to these countries. Of course, we will bypass this beleif in times of natural catastrophe.

Oh how I'd love to see that. Yes, we will hurt them, but at the same time teach them 'don't bite the hand that feeds you.' America may be arrogant and snottish, but it is also one of the most chartiable giving countries in the world.

And of course, we do that these people will also shout 'The US hates the poor.'

I wish Darwin's theory of evolution applied to humans. God we could use it right now.

The problem of third world countries MAY have been affected by some developed countries [will not discuss here] BUT THE BULK OF THE PROBLEM IS ACTUALLY WITHIN THAT THIRD WORLD COUNTRY ITSELF! SAD TO SAY, IT WAS THE PEOPLE'S LACK OF DISCIPLINE AND TRUE LOVE OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY!

I pay my taxes but just because I speak English Im already accused, mostly by NONE tax payers", of being unpatriotic!!!! They just dont have the slightest idea what is meant by love of one's country!

I DONT HAVE TO SPEAK ONE LANGUAGE TO LOVE MY COUNTRY
I DONT HAVE TO BE A RACIST TO SAY THAT I LOVE MY COUNTRYMEN
I DONT HAVE TO HAVE A PARTICULAR RELIGION TO BE A CITIZEN OF MY OWN COUNTRY

They should never blame it with other countries!

IF I AM POOR, I'VE GOT NO ONE TO BLAME BUT MYSELF!

PLEASE THIS IS NOTHING POLITICAL. IM JUST EXPRESSING MY OWN HUMBLE OPINION!

I agree with MrsWildweasel!

hiram_Abiff said:
The problem of third world countries MAY have been affected by some developed countries [will not discuss here] BUT THE BULK OF THE PROBLEM IS ACTUALLY WITHIN THAT THIRD WORLD COUNTRY ITSELF! SAD TO SAY, IT WAS THE PEOPLE'S LACK OF DISCIPLINE AND TRUE LOVE OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY!

I pay my taxes but just because I speak English Im already accused, mostly by NONE tax payers", of being unpatriotic!!!! They just dont have the slightest idea what is meant by love of one's country!

I DONT HAVE TO SPEAK ONE LANGUAGE TO LOVE MY COUNTRY
I DONT HAVE TO BE A RACIST TO SAY THAT I LOVE MY COUNTRYMEN
I DONT HAVE TO HAVE A PARTICULAR RELIGION TO BE A CITIZEN OF MY OWN COUNTRY

They should never blame it with other countries!

IF I AM POOR, I'VE GOT NO ONE TO BLAME BUT MYSELF!

PLEASE THIS IS NOTHING POLITICAL. IM JUST EXPRESSING MY OWN HUMBLE OPINION!

I agree with MrsWildweasel!

Hiram, you're definately okay, pal. :D

Back
Top Bottom