• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Her name was Ashli Babbitt

All I can think of with this thread title:

His name was Robert Paulson
DMwEYvNWAAEBvXn.jpg

It was a few posts up, video of the crowd breaking thru the door. It appears to show her attempting to go thru first. Armed person on the other side shot the first person breaking thru. I don't know the answers to the other questions but wanted to point out that she was not a curious bystander

Don't know what you watched but the video shows she was trying to climb through a narrow side window, and no one else in the room was trying to get into the room, they were just standing around talking.

Lol you really think this is is Trumps fault? The entire thing simply wouldn't have happened if 65-70 million Americans didn't think they just got played/ripped off in November. And even if you think the results are legit, the people in power have done zero to reassure anyone of that other than dismissive handwaving. I don't think an audit is really too much to ask for- if the system is good, then prove it.
Yes, I do. I believe that Trump, Cruz, Hawley and others bear an overwhelming amount of responsibility for yesterday's events and the death of that woman. 65-70 million Americans think they got played/ripped off in November exactly because Trump and company have been telling them exactly that. If this along with Trump's address to yesterdays mob doesn't connect a direct line to yesterday's violence, I don't know what does.

We are now officially the world's most powerful f***ing banana republic.

Oh only if Ashli had been black. Then the loot mob would be out rampaging and stealing TV's and Air Jordans for justice.

Give us a few weeks and a few more "incidents" and GOB's will be robbing placing, setting crap on fire and looting like there is no tomorrow. Don't think this is a black thing or a brown thing. It's a HUMAN thing.

Yes, I do. I believe that Trump, Cruz, Hawley and others bear an overwhelming amount of responsibility for yesterday's events and the death of that woman. 65-70 million Americans think they got played/ripped off in November exactly because Trump and company have been telling them exactly that. If this along with Trump's address to yesterdays mob doesn't connect a direct line to yesterday's violence, I don't know what does.

No they don't. It's the evidence of Fraud and lawbreaking that has been widely shared that formed those senators and 75 Million Americans' opinions. The thing about your post that is the most disappointing to me is that I have viewed you as a smart legal eagle all these years. I'm not understanding how you've chosen to ignore all the evidence that has been communicated

No they don't. It's the evidence of Fraud and lawbreaking that has been widely shared that formed those senators and 75 Million Americans opinions

You have to be pretty f***ing clueless and/or brainwashed to blame Trump for any of this shit. I could see if maybe you were in a coma for the past 4 years and only woke up yesterday morning but otherwise there's no excuse.

And you blame Trump for our banana republic status? Wake up dude.

Lol you can't be that obtuse. I haven't watched any speeches from trump period in the past 2? Months but millions saw the f***ed up election results, voter turnout #s that don't make sense, etc. Something was obviously f***ed, the fact that nobody even wants to investigate it, or even provide some structure to explaining the abnormal results is absolutely appalling. "103% turnout? Oh thats normal" [rofl] all one can do is laugh at this point, really.

Don't know what you watched but the video shows she was trying to climb through a narrow side window, and no one else in the room was trying to get into the room, they were just standing around talking.
I watched the video in post #33. It does not show much what happened before the shot was fired. It showed a barricaded doorway, the glass on it broken and a man in a red jacket working to open the door. Based on the broken door glass, other people banging on the door and briefly gauging the crowd I made the statement that people were trying to break thru the door. The point of my statement was that she was not somebody who was simply watching events happen. What video did you watch?

Wow man, my life is bigger than them politicians lives ok. You hang out on the wrong forum lol.

I'm talking about reality not my own feelings.

Do you honestly believe if protestors were pounding on Trump's door the SS wouldn't just gun them down? Don't believe me? Try hopping the fence to the White House and see how far you get.

gutta to it

The Banana came long before Trump. He just called it out.
So, in that sense, I guess it is his fault.

You must be happy then? Trumps out and the Democrats have full control of the Federal Government.

So is Knuckledragger the face of COMM2A or just some deranged employee? Interesting to note that he supports the most anti 2A presidential candidate in our lifetimes. Yet tries to use TDS to mask the conflict of interest...

... But remember this- it isn't just the red hats that are armed.

It should be obvious by now even to the cuckolded clueless such as yourself that the "red hats" are not going to initiate the violence. That is proven to be the domain of the "blue hats" by the riots of the past year or so.

What the "red hats" will do is f**king well FINISH it.

So go ahead and take that shot if you have the balls to.

She had a pretty impressive rap sheet. My guess is she was quite the fire cracker and maybe a card or two short of a full deck...

Maybe these pro2a groups like the NRA actually like when Dems are in power. More donations ya know. What really gets accomplished? Not much.

It does make sense when you think about it. If you read past Knuckledragging posts they are rabid TDS yet dismissive regarding any fraud.

Maybe COMM2A is part of the swamp? Would anyone be surprised at this point? I doubt it...

Back
Top Bottom