• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Her name was Ashli Babbitt

Did she deserve to die? No, probably not.
But...
She played a stupid game, won a stupid prize
Sad but true. Unfortunately, none of our so-called 'leaders' will ever acknowledge their responsibility for enticing this mob and leading to her death. I wonder how Trump feels about having his very own martyr.

Sad but true. Unfortunately, none of our so-called 'leaders' will ever acknowledge their responsibility for enticing this mob and leading to her death. I wonder how Trump feels about having his very own martyr.
Reports are that he was enjoying it. Refused to call in National Guard. And Pence went behind his back. Now Trump is on a time out.
Trump is refusing Pence's CoS entry into West Wing. Crashing and burning.

She died a dishonorable death, in an attempt to subvert through violence the will of the people.
If she's in any way remembered by history, it will be as a traitor.

1610038191572.png

You want to see dishonor? Find a mirror.

The "likes" you got should tell you everything you need to know...

Doesn't matter. Lives of politicians >> lives of citizens. I'm honestly surprised a hell of a lot more of them aren't in body bags right now.
I have to agree with this. Nobody gave a F’k about B&M’s getting looted but scaring politicians and the ante goes up. Still a terrible tragedy that Woman took a bullet though

Shot at close range as she tried to climb through a doorway window. If you watch to the end, there appears to have been multiple police in tactical gear approximately 10 feet behind her as well.

View: https://twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/1347076676342185984

Apparently plainclothes Capitol police, not Secret Service.

What a bunch of idiots surrounding Ashli after her shooting. Not one person does a thing to save her life. All to busy trying to scream louder than the other guy.

I’m guessing they were about to breech a floor that had some pretty important people on it. So they were gonna shoot whoever tried to come through the barricade. It’s a shame the poor girl died trying to voice her displeasure for .gov
Actually, I rate the "importance" of those people next to pond scum.

As for the "breach" he could have taken a step and shoved her back through the window.

Shot at close range as she tried to climb through a doorway window. If you watch to the end, there appears to have been multiple police in tactical gear approximately 10 feet behind her as well.

Makes sense. Secret Service is a lot of combat vets, they’re not going to go full retard on an unarmed 110 lb female.

Doesn't matter. Lives of politicians >> lives of citizens. I'm honestly surprised a hell of a lot more of them aren't in body bags right now.
The body bags are coming. The politicians, courts, and media have made that a certainty. This is not advocacy either, but a prediction.

How many cops went to the hospital last night for injuries? Curtesy of the "law and order" and "back the blue" party.

"At least 14 DC Metropolitan Police officers were injured, including one who was hospitalized after suffering serious injuries when he was pulled into a crowd and assaulted, Police Chief Robert Contee said. One officer had significant facial injuries from being struck by a projectile, and another officer was hospitalized after being pepper-sprayed."
Listen you liberal ballwasher. No churches were burned, no courthouses were burned, compared to any protest you left scumbags hold, this was bloodless. Except for a moron capital cop shooting a unarmed woman in the neck.

She died a dishonorable death, in an attempt to subvert through violence the will of the people.
I actually considered what you posted before replying to not write an emotional response. I’m not going to insult you or call you mean names. Maybe you will consider my post as well.

If I lived in the neighborhood I probably would have gone to the protest also. If we can take my fear of covid out of the equation, I probably would want to be up near the front of the protest just so I could hear and see what was happening. Even if I agreed, disagreed or was indifferent, it would be interesting at least.

If people got into the building, I would probably want to go in as well just to witness this historic moment. It’s my building after all, and it’s not a private business. I wouldn’t loot or anything snd would discourage anyone else inside from doing it also. I would just want to look around and see what was going on.

All of a sudden I get popped in the neck by some cop for for being a curious person who was somewhere I maybe shouldn’t be?

Did this woman pose a threat to anyone? Do you think a reasonable and prudent person would view her 130 pound frame and be in fear for their life? Do you REALLY think she deserved to die for what she did?

And my opinion of the guys over at COMM2A has dropped a bit also from the likes on your post. I just changed my Amazon smile donations to another group I donate to.

3F108E34-08F2-4909-8077-F3B29006ED07.jpeg

Last edited:

So now everyone can see how this played out let’s put it into a few words:

Unarmed woman climbing thru broken window in door separating her and the rest of the party has back to an empty hallway save a gunman 10 feet away who is only waiting for a clear shot that came once she hopped up above the crowd to fit thru window. That was a single kill shot no need for more because the threat was never there. Just opportunity.

Cant wait for the fearing for my life she had a weapon horseshit that will justify this to the retards that dilute this forum and nation...

I actually considered what you posted before replying to not write an emotional response. I’m not going to insult you or call you mean names. Maybe you will consider my post as well.

If I lived in the neighborhood I probably would have gone to the protest also. If we can take my fear of covid out of the equation, I probably would want to be up near the front of the protest just so I could hear and see what was happening. Even if I agreed, disagreed or was indifferent, it would be interesting at least.

If people got into the building, I would probably want to go in as well just to witness this historic moment. It’s my building after all, and it’s not a private business. I wouldn’t loot or anything snd would discourage anyone else inside from doing it also. I would just want to look around and see what was going on.

All of a sudden I get popped in the neck by some cop for for being a curious person who was somewhere I maybe shouldn’t be?

Did this woman pose a threat to anyone? Do you think a reasonable and prudent person would view her 130 pound frame and be in fear for their life? Do you REALLY think she deserved to die for what she did?

And my opinion of the guys over at COMM2A has dropped a bit also from the likes on your post. I just changed my Amazon smile donations to another group I donate to.

View attachment 432677
Breaking thru a door is not “standing curiously at the front of a protest”

You need to cut back on the disrespectful idiot pills. Ashli was a 14 year Air Force Veteran, who in the end, took a bullit for all of us, in the name of justice. You work for maura right!

Last edited:
Breaking thru a door is not “standing curiously at the front of a protest”
I’ve yet to see any video of her breaking down a door. Even if she did, does that justify a death sentence? Was the cop or anyone else actually afraid of her?

Executed for the crime of “attempting to be in close proximity of important people “

it is incredibly sad and tragic end of the era - and, in many ways it identifies it so well - an unnamed suit with a gun sneaks out quietly out of corridor, executes a person and sneaks back, never to be found. a victim then is dragged through all the media channels as a dangerous terrorist who got what she deserved, to serve as a lesson to others.
sad.

and there were apparently 3 more people who have died and no one really cares.

Last edited:
I’ve yet to see any video of her breaking down a door. Even if she did, does that justify a death sentence? Was the cop or anyone else actually afraid of her?

Executed for the crime of “attempting to be in close proximity of important people “
It was a few posts up, video of the crowd breaking thru the door. It appears to show her attempting to go thru first. Armed person on the other side shot the first person breaking thru. I don't know the answers to the other questions but wanted to point out that she was not a curious bystander

It sounds like this was an area where security had set up a final perimeter to protect those who had not been evacuated.

An adult woman identified as Ashli Babbitt was fatally shot by a US Capitol Police employee as the mob tried to force their way toward the House Chamber where members of Congress were sheltering, US Capitol Police said in a statement.
Babbitt was given medical assistance immediately and taken to a local hospital, where she was pronounced dead, police said.
The employee has been placed on administrative leave and their police powers have been suspended pending a joint Metro Police and USCP investigation, USCP said.

"This is a tragic incident, and I send my condolences to the victim's family and friends," Metro Police Chief Contee said.
Two people who saw the shooting, left-wing activist John Sullivan and documentary filmmaker Jade Sacker, provided CNN with video of the incident and described the moments beforehand.
Sullivan said rioters were using flag poles and other items to smash glass windows inside the Capitol. The woman then tried to make her way through the window when several people with guns came out through the doorways.
"The second that she climbed through the window she got shot right in the neck area, fell backwards," Sullivan said in an interview that broadcast on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360."
"I just remember the sense of shock and sorrow that somebody just died and did not need to die."
The woman was trying to enter an area that did not yet appear to have been breached by rioters, Sullivan said.
"It was an area that was completely blocked off," he said. "They had chairs up against the doorway, tables, so people couldn't get in."

Lol, yes, trespassing and protesting in a public building is apparently now a form of high treason. [rolleyes] Somehow though pols dry raping the country isn't, though. Of course even MSM and various republican cucks agree with you so it must be the "correct" opinion.

It was a few posts up, video of the crowd breaking thru the door. It appears to show her attempting to go thru first. Armed person on the other side shot the first person breaking thru. I don't know the answers to the other questions but wanted to point out that she was not a curious bystander

Ok be that as it may, I don’t think capping her was a reasonable use of force. I’m not aiming this at you just because I quoted you, just kind of asking the group.

What do you guys think would have happened if the “mob” walked in while all the “important” people were there? Do you think there would have been nooses and dead bodies or just angry words? Nobody knows, but I just don’t think that being angry and wanting to be heard is dangerous.

Here is the person that got shot in the chest by police for trying to have her voice heard by the people who are supposed to represent her. She’s pretty scary, huh?

440EF24A-71F7-4824-A8E3-6E1EAFE64221.png

Ok be that as it may, I don’t think capping her was a reasonable use of force. I’m not aiming this at you just because I quoted you, just kind of asking the group.

What do you guys think would have happened if the “mob” walked in while all the “important” people were there? Do you think there would have been nooses and dead bodies or just angry words? Nobody knows, but I just don’t think that being angry and wanting to be heard is dangerous.

Here is the person that got shot in the chest by police for trying to have her voice heard by the people who are supposed to represent her. She’s pretty scary, huh?

View attachment 432692
You are doing the same thing the media did with Trayvon Martin - post a harmless looking photo to draw an emotional response.

Back
Top Bottom