• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Her name was Ashli Babbitt

Lol, yes, trespassing and protesting in a public building is apparently now a form of high treason. [rolleyes] Somehow though pols dry raping the country isn't, though. Of course even MSM and various republican cucks agree with you so it must be the "correct" opinion.
It sure sounds like she was trying to bust through a last line of defense for someone - Pence maybe?

You are doing the same thing the media did with Trayvon Martin - post a harmless looking photo to draw an emotional response.
Are you f#cking serious? He didn't post a picture of her when she was 12 years old like they did. Not even a close comparison. Another NES out yourself thread.

Sad but true. Unfortunately, none of our so-called 'leaders' will ever acknowledge their responsibility for enticing this mob and leading to her death. I wonder how Trump feels about having his very own martyr.
Lol you really think this is is Trumps fault? The entire thing simply wouldn't have happened if 65-70 million Americans didn't think they just got played/ripped off in November. And even if you think the results are legit, the people in power have done zero to reassure anyone of that other than dismissive handwaving. I don't think an audit is really too much to ask for- if the system is good, then prove it.

Listen you liberal ballwasher. No churches were burned, no courthouses were burned, compared to any protest you left scumbags hold, this was bloodless. Except for a moron capital cop shooting a unarmed woman in the neck.

Call me whatever you want. Don't care.

During Trump's little speech he told the marchers that HE would join them. They would walk down to the capitol together. News Flash: HE DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU. He went home to watch it on tv. He is so proud of his little puppets. Remember: He loves you, You are SPECIAL.

But at the end of the day YOUR party just abandoned you. They are no longer in power. They ran away from the MAGA red hats like little girls and hid in the basement. They will turn on you in a second.

But remember this- it isn't just the red hats that are armed.

It sounds like some of you guys think this was a good shoot. Is that right?

Were any of you crying treason ( [laugh] ) when the BLM/antifa mobs were breaking into state houses, courthouses, federal buildings, etc? Torching federal buildings and police stations, not to mention private businesses?

Ok be that as it may, I don’t think capping her was a reasonable use of force. I’m not aiming this at you just because I quoted you, just kind of asking the group.
the person who shot her - a suit with golden cuffs on the white shirt did not seem to be a pro - neither cop no military, in my opinion. head angle was weird, the shot was weird, and acting - dunno. he could have shot a ceiling above her head - she would stop and most likely crowd would stop too after a first shot, yet, he went for a kill. why? go figure, now.

it looked more like a scared shitless civilian to me who was told to hold his ground and exterminate everything that comes through that door - so, he did, somewhat.
yet somebody gave an order to shoot to kill, and that somebody gotta be somewhere. would be nice to know the name of the hero.

It sure sounds like she was trying to bust through a last line of defense for someone - Pence maybe?
Still doesn't justify shooting an unarmed woman in the neck who probably could have been tased, oced, or simply pushed back. Let's put it this way if she was a real threat there would have been a torrent of bullets and a bunch of people would have gotten hit. The guy obviously had an ND or just freaked out and lost it because he was afraid....

Still doesn't justify shooting an unarmed woman in the neck who probably could have been tased, oced, or simply pushed back. Let's put it this way if she was a real threat there would have been a torrent of bullets and a bunch of people would have gotten hit. The guy obviously had an ND or just freaked out and lost it because he was afraid....
100% justifiable. Your funny.

Which makes me think this wasn't a SS shooter.

Ok be that as it may, I don’t think capping her was a reasonable use of force. I’m not aiming this at you just because I quoted you, just kind of asking the group.

What do you guys think would have happened if the “mob” walked in while all the “important” people were there? Do you think there would have been nooses and dead bodies or just angry words? Nobody knows, but I just don’t think that being angry and wanting to be heard is dangerous.

Here is the person that got shot in the chest by police for trying to have her voice heard by the people who are supposed to represent her. She’s pretty scary, huh?

View attachment 432692
Dead bodies. The protesters were perceived as a threat to the leaders of the country. I don’t think they fully realized the consequences of their actions

Yes. Posted in one of the other threads.

Word is that the dude who fired is SS and is attached to Pence. Guessing the Veep was just behind that door or very, very close by.

Possibly

Also note that there were two Capitol? police right there in full battle rattle, ARs. Talk about a crummy backstop for the shooter*.

*Again, not justifying the action he took but making an observation.

I have to agree with this. Nobody gave a F’k about B&M’s getting looted but scaring politicians and the ante goes up. Still a terrible tragedy that Woman took a bullet though

What do you guys think would have happened if the “mob” walked in while all the “important” people were there? Do you think there would have been nooses and dead bodies or just angry words?

So, the media's all up in "attempted coup" and "insurrection", when truthfully we all know the saying about the tree of liberty and watering with tyrants.
Of any people in the US, these were the ones most likely to water the tree and they didn't hurt anyone, so no, outside some heckling and bullying not a damn thing would have happened.
The attempt at stopping the vote certification was laughable, the mostly symbolic process could have been easily phoned in. Was this an embarrassing riot? It depends on your political perspective, a symbolic gesture against another symbolic gesture is certainly going to set the stage for Biden's presidency and the words "Not my president" are absolutely going to keep echoing for another 4-8 years.

That sounds more like the training Biden is always pushing for.
it sounds like the training i was given a long long time ago in the other life. how to execute an effective crowd control with minimal casualties.
hint - you do not begin with shooting unarmed women and children. ever, no matter what.

also, there are dozens ways of how to incapacitate a relatively stationary target with non-lethal wound when you are 3 damn feet away from it. anyway, i am getting angry and it is enough, i wi lnot watch this thread no more, it is all sad, so sad. damn idiots everywhere.

The shooter was totally unqualified to be in the position that he held. Some people just shouldn't have firearms. Period.

View attachment 432694
From the video the guy in the gray suit, blue tie and black curly hair is the one who shot her.
These are not the guys responsible for shooting her. Watch the video, there’s a long hallway to the left of the shooter. These guys appear to be in the chamber?

it sounds like the training i was given a long long time ago in the other life. how to execute an effective crowd control with minimal casualties.
hint - you do not begin with shooting unarmed women and children. ever, no matter what.

also, there are dozens ways of how to incapacite a relatively stationary target with non-lethal wound when you are 3 damn feet away from it. anyway, i am getting angry and it is enough, i wi lnot watch this thread no more, it is all sad, so sad. damn idiots everywhere.

You need ask your instructors for your money back. But please, tell me how you would have inflicted that non-lethal wound.

Edit to add: Looks like you edited part of your response there.

Back
Top Bottom